List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tve54-19660219-133.jpg

The oooooolllllddddd Switcheroo.

Does it not bother you your avatar is so pixelated? drives me nuts every time you post!..

Surely you can find a clearer picture to use..

That's the real pressing issue here, forget O'meara..

Does it not bother you your avatar is so pixelated? drives me nuts every time you post!..

Surely you can find a clearer picture to use..

That's the real pressing issue here, forget O'meara..

I downsampled it every time we lost a game this year in protest.

Hey, as a thought exercise, JOM for Scharenberg? Thoughts? Real like for like in my view.
Would much rather keep Berg. ACL injuries are actually preferable to patella tendon injuries.

We are unlikely to have a say in the matter. He will want senior opportunities elsewhere most likely and he is uncontracted.

Prick... Didn't want to be traded last year when he actually had some value. Now he'll leave and we'll get exactly what he's worth (nothing).

So with Cloke on the move. What should we expect for him? And can we find a ready made replacement this off-season?

this is key for mine.

Without Cloke we can't go into next season with Moore, White, Cox as our only key forward options.... unless we're diversifying into pawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay. I'm done being sad about Cloke leaving.

We either get a pick in the 20's or we play him in the VFL like he did this year. We aren't rolling over. We should learn from GWS, and we are in a better position because Cloke only has 2-3 years left. So the club of his choice can't really waste a year like Cam Mcarthy.

What is this De Goey talk? lol, I seriously haven't read or heard anything anywhere else other than right here. Or is it just a gag that I've missed?

I didn't want to start a thread on this and it sorta fits into post season trade/delisting etc...

I would just like to pay tribute to Cameron Wood who has announced his retirement. He was a key part of Operation Malthouse that saw Carlton brought to its knees. Having Malthouse recruit a Mr C.Wood to Carlton was just pure gold and will remain a great football moment forever. Thank you Cameron. :thumbsu:

I didn't want to start a thread on this and it sorta fits into post season trade/delisting etc...

I would just like to pay tribute to Cameron Wood who has announced his retirement. He was a key part of Operation Malthouse that saw Carlton brought to its knees. Having Malthouse recruit a Mr C.Wood to Carlton was just pure gold and will remain a great football moment forever. Thank you Cameron. :thumbsu:
Giving up pick 14 in the first place to get him to Collingwood was a master stroke looking back.

Hahahaha!

What is this De Goey talk? lol, I seriously haven't read or heard anything anywhere else other than right here. Or is it just a gag that I've missed?

http://www.voy.com/51976/345162.html

Date Posted:10:31 28/08/16 Sun
Author: Pyeman
Author Host/IP: pa49-199-36-187.pa.vic.optusnet.com.au / 49.199.36.187
Subject: Was at the Tac cup yesterday and heard DeGoey is up fot trade.

Make of that what you will. Attitude in question and club wants to move him on.

http://www.voy.com/51976/345416.html

Date Posted:11:29 29/08/16 Mon
Author: Pyeman
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 203.168.60.3
Subject: DeGoey on thin ice ain't a rumour and neither is Hoskin-Elliott to Collingwood
In reply to: James 2 's message, "Bullshit rumour. We would be silly to let him go." on 12:52 28/08/16 Sun

This trade period will be massive, after last year clubs think anything is possible. lots a deals getting discussed at Ikon park Sunday, just need big ears.

http://www.voy.com/51976/345168.html

Date Posted:11:36 28/08/16 Sun
Author: AshW
Author Host/IP: 154.34.2.123.sta.dodo.net.au / 123.2.34.154
Subject: I heard from a family member the week before he was dropped
In reply to: GW19 's message, "This was raised by Brett Anderson and Andy Maher, Friday on SEN" on 11:22 28/08/16 Sun

.. he wasnt happy at the pies.

i dismissed it at the time as there wasnt any more talk of it.

the drums are beating now

I was thinking about the key stocks last night in bed like a nerd (not gay, not that there's...and so forth) and I reckon we need to keep Brown if Cloke goes. That gives us the following:

KPD: Reid, Keeffe, Marsh, Frost, Brown and Howe

That's quite a bit on reflection. With Keeffe returning I think we can have Reid, Keeffe and Marsh/Brown as our stalwarts which may allow us to send Howe forward.

I'd like a forward line of:

Elliot - White - Varcoe
Howe - Moore - Fasolo

That's pretty handsome in my view and unbelievable air-power. White has stepped up to the challenge this year and a very handy relief ruck.

With DeGoey rumours getting louder maybe we are trying to nab Lynch from the Suns as a KF target...
Louder? I've literally heard nothing but 1 rumour on guesSEN, and a few forum posts. There hasn't been anything credible said about it yet imo.

Yep, don't see the attraction with Jong.
We need pace with good skills.
Oh, I must have missed that.
But you I trust. So I'm now open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back