List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-21/2017-free-agents-fyfe-dusty-head-big-names

Updated free agents list - I have queried the Rory Thompson Gold Coast one though as I don't think that is correct.

Narrowed down to who I would be interested in

Brisbane
Tom Rockliff

Fremantle
Nat Fyfe

Geelong
Steven Motlop

Gold Coast
Rory Thompson

Hawthorn
Grant Birchall
Luke Breust

Port Adelaide
Jasper Pittard
Jackson Trengove

Richmond
Dustin Martin

Sydney
Josh Kennedy
Sam Reid

West Coast
Josh Kennedy

Western Bulldogs
Liam Picken

Narrowed down to who I would be interested in

Brisbane
Tom Rockliff

Fremantle
Nat Fyfe

Geelong
Steven Motlop

Gold Coast
Rory Thompson

Hawthorn
Grant Birchall
Luke Breust

Port Adelaide
Jasper Pittard
Jackson Trengove

Richmond
Dustin Martin

Sydney
Josh Kennedy
Sam Reid

West Coast
Josh Kennedy

Western Bulldogs
Liam Picken
Fyfe, Tom Lynch double.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-21/2017-free-agents-fyfe-dusty-head-big-names

Updated free agents list - I have queried the Rory Thompson Gold Coast one though as I don't think that is correct.
Did he play for them in 2010, like Charlie Dixon, before they entered the AFL in 2011 ? I think he did, hence 8 years. They played in a local comp or something similar.

Talls of note:

Sam Reid
Rory Thompson
Jackson Trengove
Josh Kennedy (WCE) but can't see him leaving WA, others all a chance.

Should seriously consider abstaining from trade week after our 2016 performance.

Anyone who loved us would stage an intervention based on this year, lock us in a cupboard for the duration and refuse to let us out for our own good.

Tom Langdon to Hawthorn for Pick 85, too many off-field issues.

Should definitely be looking at Colin Garland for our first round pick. Might have to chuck in Pendles, but I'm sure Gubby will have no issue with that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

and How you know about these Suppose Tom's Off-Field Issues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have high hopes for the 2017 draft. We'll likely have a very early pick and hopefully get ourselves a future star we can help build our team around.
Hopefully we keep our first rounder and don't trade it out as it meant to be a good draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He tore you blokes to shreds earlier in the season
Stick to your superstar Scharenberg
Hi smart arse! Will take what you said on board, however you have bigger issues then about Billings tearing us apart ,and our boy Sharanberg. As officially the worst performed Victorian football club in history. with 26 wooden spoons and 1 premieship. You should worry about doubling your premieship tally. Thus converting the place were you keep your premieships from a phone box to a closet.
By the way were do you keep all these wooden spoons?

you drafted Scharenberg before Cripps... I'm happy with Billings he will be an a grader.
Haha, so did 10 other teams you pelican. Shaz will be fine once he gets on the park. I enjoyed Mofra's bottom 50 on Billings. You should have a read it's a real laugh. Now jog on.

you drafted Scharenberg before Cripps... I'm happy with Billings he will be an a grader.
No he won't. He will go down as a player with some potential who just couldn't put it together. He'll ask to be traded.

And to think you selected him ahead of The Bont....

Some people outstay their welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back