List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll be a solid defender if he can clean up his decision making. Obviously newer to the game, I think he just needs games under his belt.
I'm sure he will. He's only played a dozen or so games. I do enjoy watching him play and when he puts it all together he could be a very special player

The Trengrove incident is good for us. Port might try and get rid of him because of his late night activities.

The incident where he was seeing his sister into a taxi , saw a man in a confrontation with a woman and went to help and got coward punched and didn't retaliate? That late night activity was a family outing btw. Port wont be getting rid of Trengove.

Trengove (one r only btw)

PA will struggle to pay Trengrove.

Based on what evidence ?

The incident where he was seeing his sister into a taxi , saw a man in a confrontation with a woman and went to help and got coward punched and didn't retaliate? That late night activity was a family outing btw. Port wont be getting rid of Trengove.

Trengove (one r only btw)

Based on what evidence ?

my intuition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be all over Sam Reid.
Almost compulsory.

Having his brother should be an added incentive in our end to try and tempt/lure him home.

I don't care who we target (ok bit far there) as long as the player we get, like a Fyfe is a FA/UFA.

If we have to trade then * off, go to the draft.

I've heard you can get some good players through the draft.:drunk:

Reid is so gettable one thinks we have already sealed the deal - one thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • April 21, 2017 7:52pm
  • by NEIL CORDY
  • Source: The Daily Telegraph
THE Swans’ 0-4 start hasn’t discouraged Sam Reid from wanting to extend his stay in Sydney.
The 25-year-old is a free agent at the end of this season and his good form is attracting the interest of rival clubs.

“Absolutely I want to stay at the Swans,” Reid said.

“There is no reason why I would leave. I love the lifestyle, my soon-to-be wife is from Sydney so there are plenty of reasons to stay. I’m focusing on what is happening on the field, I’m letting my management and the club sort that out. I just want to make sure I get out there and have an impact.”

Reid’s fiancee is Sydney born and bred which is another plus in favour of the Harbour City.

Jack Watts has really improved. Its too late to get him, but i wonder if there is a chance to have a crack at Weiderman given his family history at Collingwood.

Not sure his contract status, But he is behind watts and hogan.
I reckon the Weiderman thing is overdone a bit on here. For one I dunno why he'd be in a rush to leave Melbourne to come to us and secondly, despite his family history, he was a Richmond supporter.

Barracked for the Pies as a youngie too I believe. Imagine him and Moore in a couple of years.

I work with a mate of his from school.

Told me he was a mad Collingwood supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back