Universal Love Collingwood TV Pre-Season Weekly TV Show "The Grind"

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Pendlebury is an exceptional Captain and at this stage there's no reason to remove him. As a few have mentioned, I think in a year or two he'll probably want to focus on his own game and step down, Steele might get 2 to 3 Seasons then. I've been quite pleasantly surprised at Steele's evolution as a leader though I must say.
I think Pendlebury is fine.
Probably goes a few more years.
Might be Adams next if it's a few years.
If it's one year, ie Scott voluntarily says it's tine, then Steele is likely.

I think Pendlebury is fine.
Probably goes a few more years.
Might be Adams next if it's a few years.
If it's one year, ie Scott voluntarily says it's tine, then Steele is likely.
If Scott thinks it's tine, he can fork off.

I was more saying about the late 90's Team then what it is Now.

This list has more Potential then the late 90's Teams Had
Lol what?

Mal Michael, Anthony Rocca, Paul Licuria, Tarkyn Lockyer, Nick Davis, Chris Tarrant, arguably Presti (would have been 23/24 I think) would ALL rate ahead of our current youth besides maybe Moore, Maynard and Grundy.

Lol what?

Mal Michael, Anthony Rocca, Paul Licuria, Tarkyn Lockyer, Nick Davis, Chris Tarrant, arguably Presti (would have been 23/24 I think) would ALL rate ahead of our current youth besides maybe Moore, Maynard and Grundy.

Then why where we Down the Bottom in the late 90's then:rolleyes:

I say Moore and Grundy are as good of Prospect with all you Mentioned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should of Retired 2 Years Ago
Or he could have listened to the coaches instead of his old man and changed the way he played and trained. Lose weight as a start.

Or he could have listened to the coaches instead of his old man and changed the way he played and trained. Lose weight as a start.

How Often do you hear that. They should hear from Experts instead of Family Members

How Often do you hear that. They should hear from Experts instead of Family Members
But doesn’t Collingwood get everything wrong?
Should listen to Bigfooty ;)

Lol what?

Been over this the 2002 2003 grand final teams were a suprise but in hindsight was obvious
Bucks, burns, lica, pebbles, tarrant, johno, presto, Davis, clement Fraser, holland, wakes,
Fair start there
All 12 would play now

Been over this the 2002 2003 grand final teams were a suprise but in hindsight was obvious
Bucks, burns, lica, pebbles, tarrant, johno, presto, Davis, clement Fraser, holland, wakes,
Fair start there
All 12 would play now
That’s a bit tangiental, as I was talking about our youth in 1999, of which it would be a huge stretch to include Buckley and Burns and of which Johnson, L Davis, Clement, Fraser, Holland and Wakelin were all not yet at the club.

Did the latest Ep come out yesterday or they having a week off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back