Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane 7.40pm AEDT (1953 in Brisbane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blaming umpires.

What a loser mentality.

I posted earlier I’ve got no idea how, holding the ball, no prior, or incorrect disposal work anymore - that is a blight on the game.
I’ve never complained about umps in over 10 years here, but the missed frees tonight we’re absurd.
And in a 1 point game I’m comfortable in saying, those missed frees I50, cost us the game.

Zac Bailey will be an all Australian this year, superstar, he will go on and dominate the competition, you would think.

I think this game has shown we are up to our ears in it this year. Brisbane are a quality team who were top four last season.

Our bottom six is pretty weak though. Gradually we need to weed them out.....or back them in to improve...on a case by case basis

First one to go is Cal Brown ..to be replaced by the best available first year player, preferably a forward with spark. Its pretty idiotic that we didnt persist longer with Henry or Ruscoe....patience is required.

I wouldnt be panicking or making wholesale changes this week. We are a formidable force who can beat anybody.

I think if this game was in Queensland it may have been uglier for us. But we had a dip, no doubt. We just didn’t have their kicking quality and it cost us.

I think this might be coaching. We have a pretty consistent pattern of using all our fuel in the first one or two quarters and then running out of steam.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep this is definately our strategy, but I question if you loose a GF with this Strategy would you keep it or work on your one weakness? If we can see it the rest of the comp knows this 3 years ago.

I posted earlier I’ve got no idea how, holding the ball, no prior, or incorrect disposal work anymore - that is a blight on the game.
I’ve never complained about umps in over 10 years here, but the missed frees tonight we’re absurd.
And in a 1 point game I’m comfortable in saying, those missed frees I50, cost us the game.
It's swings and round-abouts.

No point bitching about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Mihochek tear his hammy in that desperate attempted smother near the interchange in dying moments of the game?

Looked like he grabbed it and then was immediately interchanged.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Maybe it was from his kicks inside 50

If you’re genuinely blaming Grundy then you’re a fu****g moron
I feel like it’s a fair statement. Teams set up to win his taps which clearly makes him a waste of money as we have no other plan. The only time he dominated to me was 2018 pre lim when our plan was for him to the ball out of the ruck area to neutralise richmonds ground work

The missed goal was only the icing. There was a play on the wing near the boundary late in the game where he had to handball to himself because he couldn't kick on his left foot. You can not be so terrible in every facet of the game and make it as an AFL player. He has no outstanding attributes. None.

he can kick both feet - you obviously don’t watch many games

he can kick both feet - you obviously don’t watch many games
I don't need to watch many games to know he'll never be up to it. And if he can't kick left foot when the pressure is on what's the ******* point? He had enough time and space. It was pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back