Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Marvel, 18 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can tell we didn’t coach to win this

Never throwing Howe back, even when Murphy went down

Never putting any pace in the middle when it was so sorely needed

Hell, even just ensuring Frampton stays on a tall ffs

We will have to do what no other premiership contender has done in recent memory and turn around a form slump of epic proportions.

You’re all expecting it to “click” just like in 2019 where we thought we would.

No chance.
What are you still doing here then? If I thought we were no chance, I'd bugger off and enjoy myself, not hang around and try and convince everyone else to lose hope

They've had our measure at the Gabba and at Marvel minus our 3 best players in what is essentially a dead rubber. Given their MCG record, if we can avoid them at the Gabba in a prelim, I dont think its the 'lay down misère' you're making it out to be.

We are just going to “click” and beat a team that has had the wood on us for the last 7 games just because we are playing at the MCG?

Collingwood supporters are so delusional sometimes.

The Lions just love Marvel..It’s like a second home to them.That’s why the AFL scheduled the game there tonight instead of the MCG

The sky isn't falling, we're missing three of the best players in the competition, lost two defenders during the game, and we're playing a dead rubber

Things will click
BS excuse.. It isn't a dead rubber nor was it against Carlton or Hawthorn. We have been comprehensively beaten by a better side that has the wood over us. There midfield are superior collectively and their forwards are too tall for our defence

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are just going to “click” and beat a team that has had the wood on us for the last 7 games just because we are playing at the MCG?

Collingwood supporters are so delusional sometimes.
You're getting your panties in a twist at an argument nobody is making. Very impressive

I believe that I saw enough in 3 quarters to think we have them well and truly covered in September. Tonight isn't a disaster
Absolutely. What can never be expelled from players thoughts is that when it comes down to the tough stuff in round 23, 4th quarter when we are 2 games clear and behind, self preservation and a desire to push for a meaningless victory tends to occur.

You can tell we didn’t coach to win this

Never throwing Howe back, even when Murphy went down

Never putting any pace in the middle when it was so sorely needed

Hell, even just ensuring Frampton stays on a tall ffs
Howe played a defensive role on Andrews and did a great job, it would have been worse if Andrews intercepted everything

If you took out Neale, andrews, mcluggae and ah Chee and then gave them an injury to their next key back do you think they’d get to within 10 goals of us?

Really, we will destroy Brisbane in Melbourne, by at least 10 goals during finals.

They’ve got a full ticket and they haven’t been that impressive. We’re missing our 3 best players. Plus’s bobby, and injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back