Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Marvel, 18 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just going to “click” and beat a team that has had the wood on us for the last 7 games just because we are playing at the MCG?

Collingwood supporters are so delusional sometimes.
I tend to agree but I have a good feeling about this year. It's just losing to those pieces of crap that has you worked up, we'll be fine you old prankster you

If you took out Neale, andrews, mcluggae and ah Chee and then gave them an injury to their next key back do you think they’d get to within 10 goals of us?

Really, we will destroy Brisbane in Melbourne, by at least 10 goals during finals.

They’ve got a full ticket and they haven’t been that impressive. We’re missing our 3 best players. Plus’s bobby, and injuries.

Haven’t been impressive? They’ve just kicked 124 points on us. And quite easily too lmao

We are just going to “click” and beat a team that has had the wood on us for the last 7 games just because we are playing at the MCG?

Collingwood supporters are so delusional sometimes.
Not delusional at all. What exactly do we have to gain this week given we are 2 clear? If we dominate Essendon next week, we still stitch up top position. Even if we finish 2nd, we still could effectively have 2 MCG finals?

Our best is as good as any team. Factoring in the MCG and and the possibility of an MCG GF against an interstate team, I really dont understand the negativity and writing off of a team that has clearly shown their best is good enough to win.

BS excuse.. It isn't a dead rubber nor was it against Carlton or Hawthorn. We have been comprehensively beaten by a better side that has the wood over us. There midfield are superior collectively and their forwards are too tall for our defence

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, beaten by a better side.
But we can be better with Moore, N Daicos, De Goey and Hill.
Also back at the G.
We are still in this.

Not delusional at all. What exactly do we have to gain this week given we are 2 clear? If we dominate Essendon next week, we still stitch up top position. Even if we finish 2nd, we still could effectively have 2 MCG finals?

Our best is as good as any team. Factoring in the MCG and and the possibility of an MCG GF against an interstate team, I really dont understand the negativity and writing off of a team that has clearly shown their best is good enough to win.

Our ”best” clearly isn’t as good as brisbane, since we have lost 7 in a row against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were literally just talking about that.

But to be fair, if the Outs were Ins we'd still lose. Those players aren't a 6 goal difference.
Our 3 best players and a live wire small forward,
I’d say that’s an easy 5 goal turnaround which is the current score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back