Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Marvel, 18 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up with your blind optimism

We will certainly win a flag, yes yes, we are practically in the grand final already. Don’t worry we will “click” when we need to do!
Who's being blindly optimistic? Where have I said any of those things? Yet another argument you've dreamt up in that tiny skull of yours.

There's a big gulf of being an emotional little sook and being blindly optimistic.

Our weakest links are exceptionally weak. We're exposed. We'd lose tonight with those players in the team. Rewind the tape and see how we performed against Carlton
Nah

Some here need to relax abit, theres no way a final is gonna have a scoreboard like this.
Theres no better side than bris in a shootout.
But... we need to fix our poor centre clearance numbers. We miss Naicos he is our best at that.
Gotta get back to hunting, creating turnovers which im confident we'll do when the serious stuff starts.
Even though we didnt get over the line the 1st final against Geel is whats required.
That will be more than good enough this year.

Who's being blindly optimistic? Where have I said any of those things? Yet another argument you've dreamt up in that tiny skull of yours.

There's a big gulf of being an emotional little sook and being blindly optimistic.

Considering you’re the one who’s resulting to insults, I think the one with the tiny skull might be you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it good or bad news that Murphy looked to be limping a bit?

Good news I’d say. If that was his issue.

His head can’t take another knock.

I’d rather point out the faults that we have instead of turning a blind eye to it, yes.
No, that is not what you said.

You would rather us lose so that you could win bragging points on an internet forum. Do you even barrack for Collingwood? Pretty sure you don't :)

Our ”best” clearly isn’t as good as brisbane, since we have lost 7 in a row against them.
Im not really interested in losses several years ago given the changes in the lineups since this streak.

Given the footy we've played this year, our returning players potentially and MCG finals (keeping in mind Brisbane's MCG reocrd) anyone writing our team off now is just simply hysterical.

We've seen that many times September football is completely different. Only a fool would draw conclusions to a 'dead rubber' at Marvel.

Haven’t been impressive? They’ve just kicked 124 points on us. And quite easily too lmao
No. They haven’t. They’ve done it on the back of no Degoey, Daicos and Moore missing. Not to mention, Ryan getting knocked out, and Murphy, our best defender playing half a game.

They also did it at marvel. There’s no marvel in the finals and we should have our full compliment.

I’m not worried at all. Brisbane played their best tonight, really, not that impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back