Game Day Collingwood v Essendon Round 23 - 19:50 AEST, Aug 23, 2019

Who wins Magpies v Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Sheed kick one week later.What a goal. Still you only worry about a PF.LOL
Here we go again. Living vicariously through another team's grand final win because you couldn't get the job done against what Richmond supporters vastly considered a weaker opponent.

In reality most Pies supporters here at least have gotten over it well before this season began instead of pretending it's still 2017. Glory days ahead, I don't need to look into the past.

Time for your afternoon nap :)

Dom Sheed kick one week later.What a goal. Still you only worry about a PF.LOL
51AA0A03-F18A-4278-93C8-7AA37BD746A7.jpeg
I’m also a big fan of history.

Etched, forever in the history books, our bitches in an unrivalled 4peat and here we are, ruining your B2B chances after you were the best side in the competition as the reigning premiers. It burns, we all know it does.

Here we go again. Living vicariously through another team's grand final win because you couldn't get the job done against what Richmond supporters vastly considered a weaker opponent.

In reality most Pies supporters here at least have gotten over it well before this season began instead of pretending it's still 2017. Glory days ahead, I don't need to look into the past.

Time for your afternoon nap :)
It's all you ever talk about apart from injuries.You never talk about Dom Sheed?

View attachment 732720

Etched, forever in the history books, our bitches in an unrivalled 4peat and here we are, ruining your B2B chances after you were the best side in the competition as the reigning premiers. It burns, we all know it does.
Did they wear footy boots then.?After all there was a depression.

This game was reminiscent of the Richmond vs North game of 2015. North needed to lose so that they could get a home final against Richmond, who they knew they could beat. North started really well with an extremely understrength side but after half time capitulated to ensure they played the EF at the G against the Tigers. Tigers needed to win to ensure a home final. Then North smashed us in the EF.

Seems to me to be a very similar scenario. Although I believe that Collingwood are stronger than we were at the time, and should beat Essendon, you just never know in a Collingwood/Essendon contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all you ever talk about apart from injuries.You never talk about Dom Sheed?

Most in here were talking about a match between Collingwood and Essendon that was played last night as it turns out with no mention of Richmond. That was until Richmond supporters decided they wanted to talk about last year’s preliminary final for some reason.

View attachment 732720

Oh my, hitler hadn’t even come on the scene yet... the Collingwood glory years lol

Highest home average in the league over here. Not our fault we get scheduled to play GWS and GC away every year.

Please stop making up statistics. Collingwood went past you last night Tiger. Another lie. Irrelevant anyway. It’s overall attendance that counts. But just in case their is any dispute we have the highest home, the highest away and the highest overall crowd averages. Thanks for sharing though.

This game was reminiscent of the Richmond vs North game of 2015. North needed to lose so that they could get a home final against Richmond, who they knew they could beat. North started really well with an extremely understrength side but after half time capitulated to ensure they played the EF at the G against the Tigers. Tigers needed to win to ensure a home final. Then North smashed us in the EF.

Seems to me to be a very similar scenario. Although I believe that Collingwood are stronger than we were at the time, and should beat Essendon, you just never know in a Collingwood/Essendon contest.
I reckon we'll beat Collingwood. They've shown us what they got. Two weeks to do our home work on Grundy and Pendlebury with a ton of players to come back.

Please stop making up statistics. Collingwood went past you last night Tiger. Another lie. Irrelevant anyway. It’s overall attendance that counts. But just in case their is any dispute we have the highest home, the highest away and the highest overall crowd averages. Thanks for sharing though.
Lol righto, acting like we can’t improve ours
65k Sunday and we’ll have the highest home average. And we’ll still be the only team to draw 90k for 4 consecutive games.

Don't rate Jack's era much later was a kid then. He hated Pies as much as me. (Doubtful I know)

Jack was not a kid then. He debuted in 31. So sad you turn your back on your club greats. Really sad. I thought Tigers were a club of tradition and honour. I was wrong. WOW

Lol righto, acting like we can’t improve ours
65k Sunday and we’ll have the highest home average. And we’ll still be the only team to draw 90k for 4 consecutive games.

You are hilarious. More proof you are a nice little local brand who cannot draw at a national level. We didn’t even play Carlton twice and got more people through the gate than you.

Back