Game Day Collingwood v Essendon Round 23 - 19:50 AEST, Aug 23, 2019

Who wins Magpies v Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked a simple question, which was ahem, was the first to get 1 million through the gate in a season. You refused to answer and decided to throw out random crap so..... View attachment 733115View attachment 733115

Gee I wonder why? This figure is embarrassing to Richmond to be honest. Absolutely humiliating that they had the G as a home ground up against Vic Park. More evidence to the power of the Pies. Thanks fir sharing. Enjoy your trip to Brisbane and another bumper crowd.

Gee I wonder why? This figure is embarrassing to Richmond to be honest. Absolutely humiliating that they had the G as a home ground up against Vic Park. More evidence to the power of the Pies. Thanks fir sharing. Enjoy your trip to Brisbane and another bumper crowd.
Enjoy your denial sweetheart, you barely got up over Essendons VFL side

Awwwwwwww sugar ****, I was certain with your greatest support ever of any team in the whole world you'd be a cert for EVERYTHING AND ALL THE RECORDS, colour me ******* shocked

Back again in a Pies thread. Beautiful to see the name calling starts as your argument falls apart. Perhaps you are a Collingwood supporter. Keep stalking us. A team we have owned for most of history loves walking in our shadow.

Back again in a Pies thread. Beautiful to see the name calling starts as your argument falls apart. Perhaps you are a Collingwood supporter. Keep stalking us. A team we have owned for most of history loves walking in our shadow.
You know what, if it makes you sleep better at night it's all good.

Your including finals. Collingwood was the first to get 1 million during the home and away season whilst playing 8 home games at a 30,000 capacity Victoria Park in 1992 a much greater feat!! Richmond have only drawn 1 million during the home and away season 6 times to Collingwood 22!!

Collingwood hold the top 6 all time home and away attendance records all over 1.2 million a feat Richmond have failed to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the toilet twice i missed a few not paid marks. Each time i got back to my seat i seen AMW" tipper" drop his knees and got around the neck 25 metres out, for easy goals. Apart from this blatent cheating by the wee man, which the umpires consistently allow, the umpiring was first rate Friday night, which seriously was a good hard game of footy.

Now that they don’t have to play us, Essington supporters can go to sleep thinking that they’re on our level and will get us next time.

It’s insane how much has been made of the missing Essendon players compared to how little was made of the missing Magpies. It’s a testament to our depth I guess because even with all the missing personnel, we are still able to field 22 quality players every week.

Yeah really walking in your shadow since the 60"s LOL. 6/2 in my lifetime.

Richmond have a big day today and you are in our thread again. Yes but unfortunately you cannot do it against Collingwood. We lead you in Grand Finals against each other, we lead you in head to head by a significant margin, we own all the crowd records you crave and you haven’t beaten us in a final for nearly 40 years. Yes, always in our shadow.

Richmond have a big day today and you are in our thread again. Yes but unfortunately you cannot do it against Collingwood. We lead you in Grand Finals against each other, we lead you in head to head by a significant margin, we own all the crowd records you crave and you haven’t beaten us in a final for nearly 40 years. Yes, always in our shadow.
One more Tiges AFL crowd record against Brisbane.....

Back