Game Day Collingwood v Essendon Round 23 - 19:50 AEST, Aug 23, 2019

Who wins Magpies v Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol righto, acting like we can’t improve ours
65k Sunday and we’ll have the highest home average. And we’ll still be the only team to draw 90k for 4 consecutive games.

You couldn’t even draw 60,000 against West Coast and the marquee Dreamtime match saw you fall 5,000 short of a dead rubber.

That's West Coast and Richmond, not Collingwood. If we play either of those two, we might as well look to next year. We're a chance against Collingwood.
And then they straighten up/apply more pressure and you wake up from that little daydream of yours.

I reckon we'll beat Collingwood. They've shown us what they got. Two weeks to do our home work on Grundy and Pendlebury with a ton of players to come back.
I think the opposite funnily enough. I feel like Essendon's best chance at beating us was getting the run and carry off turnovers/rebound and spreading. Now that they've shown that, and with some quality players to come back, it may not be an issue.

Essendon still have a few to get on the park too so we both may end up being wrong about this and we'll see a whole new game lol

View attachment 732682

So that 90k+ and not one colliwobble?

Late including finals matches lol!!

We are talking home and away and Collingwood hold every single record!! The only club that could compare themselves to support levels is Essendon.

When Carlton get their act together they will very quickly in the space of 12 months over take Richmond to be the 3rd biggest club in Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW - 100k members in about ten years?

Wow Imagine having 100,000 members and only averaging 49,000 to games. Richmond the most fickle bunch of bandwagon followers in the game. The Tigers don’t have supporters they have followers. They are footballs equivalent of an Instagram account. Oh how many likes can we get.

We
Wow Imagine having 100,000 members and only averaging 49,000 to games. Richmond the most fickle bunch of bandwagon followers in the game. The Tigers don’t have supporters they have followers. They are footballs equivalent of an Instagram account. Oh how many likes can we get.
Tiges have topped crowds and crowd averages however Pies have never had 100k -fact.

If it was just a matter of ins and outs then I think Essendon have more to gain. Not so much because our players to come in are miles better or anything but mostly because our injury list is so long that our outs have a much bigger gap to our ins than Collingwood's do. We brought in a few players last week that haven't been in the sort of form that warrants AFL games. Collingwood already had Elliot, Varcoe, Thomas and Hoskin-Elliot in the side so sure Stephenson is a talent but he's hardly going to change the side overly much to those other quality AFL experienced players. Plus Bellchambers won't be nearly as underdone in 2 weeks time as he was with coming straight in after a 2 month break.

Anyway ultimately the 2 sides will be significantly different than how they lined up in round 23 if we do end up playing each other.

We
Tiges have topped crowds and crowd averages however Pies have never had 100k -fact.

Bandwagoners and I can see why. You spend more time in threads about us than you do about the Tigers. No wonder we are so popular.

Late including finals matches lol!!

We are talking home and away and Collingwood hold every single record!! The only club that could compare themselves to support levels is Essendon.

When Carlton get their act together they will very quickly in the space of 12 months over take Richmond to be the 3rd biggest club in Victoria
Check his statement again in regards to 90k + 😋

Bandwagoners and I can see why. You spend more time in threads about us than you do about the Tigers. No wonder we are so popular.
Worst response of the day, you poor old thing. Good luck with 100k - as I said we have all your other KPI's . You guys on the other hand the 100k to go.

Back