Game Day Collingwood v Geelong The G 7.40pm Friday 17 March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Pies. Will be on a 3 hour stop in Manilla during match time.

If we are boarding again before match over does anyone know if calling in a bomb threat to delay boarding really gets you into trouble? I mean once I explain the reason.

Lets blow up the Cats. Bobby Hill magic tonight

I'm happy Murph's in. Strange not to play Frampton but there y'go. With or without Hawkins I did not feel confident and still don't. We will put up a good show nonetheless and it's great to have Friday Night Footy back.

GO PIES
Woulda been stranger if Frampton was I named. Has shown 3/5ths of bugger all so far.

Go Pies. Will be on a 3 hour stop in Manilla during match time.

If we are boarding again before match over does anyone know if calling in a bomb threat to delay boarding really gets you into trouble? I mean once I explain the reason.

Lets blow up the Cats. Bobby Hill magic tonight

Pretty risky to bring yourself to the attention of authorities at the start of a sex tour?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ive moved to Geelong for work. I do not want to catch a V line with these ferals. Thinking of driving to Spotswood station. Anyone have any (constructive) words of advice if you live in the west and how to get to the G effectively when playing Geelong in particular?

Also Go you pies! About bloody time footy was back.

Ive moved to Geelong for work. I do not want to catch a V line with these ferals. Thinking of driving to Spotswood station. Anyone have any (constructive) words of advice if you live in the west and how to get to the G effectively when playing Geelong in particular?

Also Go you pies! About bloody time footy was back.
There is a lot more parking at Newport station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the interruption, hope it's another epic encounter between our teams tonight and I honestly think you will win.

I just noticed Ash Johnson isn't playing - is he injured or just not selected? I know he had a couple of poor finals but he was easily your most dangerous forward in the QF and should have kicked 4.

I am so nervous about tonight. I honestly think we will win. Pies by 10 points.
Interesting mate. On this day March 17th 40 years ago we beat Geelong by 10 points.

Excuse the interruption, hope it's another epic encounter between our teams tonight and I honestly think you will win.

I just noticed Ash Johnson isn't playing - is he injured or just not selected? I know he had a couple of poor finals but he was easily your most dangerous forward in the QF and should have kicked 4.
He came back significantly below fitness for pre-season and had a program to build back up. That plus the competition for spots we have with the new recruits and Reef McInnes shining in pre season- just shunted back. He’ll break back into the side in due course I think.

He'e unhappy. He has a brother who plays footy in geelong and he wants to join him. Might be an idea to monitor his progress and whisper in his ear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back