FF Checkers, Jamie Elliott, McStay

FOL Cameron, Jaicos, Adams

IC Pendles, RamBeau, Murph, COX

EMG Frampton, Reef, JC, Markov

VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

In: Ollie

And his wet nurse

WHY WE WILL WIN AND PREVIOUSLY UNNOTICED ALLITERATION

Last year’s Qualifying Final was a bitter heist of the good and righteous by a smuggery of cap cheats.

But 2023 is fresh and minty and our hopes are justifiably high.

Daniel McStay is jacked – big delted and slim of waist; spray paint him gold and he wins Mardi Gras. I like this beast roaming our goal square. 3 goals 1.

Jordy is primed for a season of tearing from the middle and slamming long-range goals. 4 goals 2. Jordy also owes Danger a don’t argue for all his support from the AFLPA.

I wish I had half the ticker of Johnny Noble. So do my children. Johnny runs like he's on meth, the good meth, the stuff your dealer gives you when you are a new client.

And I love Darce as captain. He’s been writing half-time speeches since kindy.

All this stuff about Maynard terrorising Ollie is rubbish. Maynard will leave it to his shadow.

1 in a row

Collingwood by 64 points re

JoinDate

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Game should have a bit of passion about it.

Hoping old mate wets the bed but knowing our luck he'll kick 4.

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm happy Murph's in. Strange not to play Frampton but there y'go. With or without Hawkins I did not feel confident and still don't. We will put up a good show nonetheless and it's great to have Friday Night Footy back.

GO PIES

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
US

FB
Q, Marking GOAT, Maynard

HB Hyphen, Darce, Naicos

C Johnny F*cking Noble, Crispy, Steele

HF Tom Mitchell, Jordy, Bobby Hill

VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

And his wet nurse

Last year’s Qualifying Final was a bitter heist of the good and righteous by a smuggery of cap cheats.

Daniel McStay is jacked – big delted and slim of waist; spray paint him gold and he wins Mardi Gras. I like this beast roaming our goal square. 3 goals 1.

Jordy is primed for a season of tearing from the middle and slamming long-range goals. 4 goals 2. Jordy also owes Danger a don’t argue for all his support from the AFLPA.

I wish I had half the ticker of Johnny Noble. So do my children. Johnny runs like he's on meth, the good meth, the stuff your dealer gives you when you are a new client.

All this stuff about Maynard terrorising Ollie is rubbish. Maynard will leave it to his shadow.

1 in a row

Re: I tells ya....Re and all of us in G bangers....Go you good things!!!

Mollythedolly

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pies by 66

Gonna be a lot of heat in this one I feel. You can feel the tension brewing heh For a number of reasons. We came so close to them twice last year, and we've gotten better so no reason we can't get this scalp.

I hope you’re right, but that’s yet to be proven.

US

FB
Q, Marking GOAT, Maynard

HB Hyphen, Darce, Naicos

VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

And his wet nurse

1 in a row

You are a beacon of light Walt.

Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
LET'S GOOOOOOOO!

just-bleed.gif

Finally it’s here! We are primed for this and I expect us to win. Henry will kick 3 goals as that’s just what’s happens for us sucks he left but need to move on. Degoey looking fit and happy I think he will be BOG. Mitchell, mcstay and Hill will show why we recruited them and Nicky d will be nicky d. I hope carmichael Is sub as he is an impact player there as shown last year. For me Pies by 23pts Mcstay and mihocek 3 goals and degoey 30 and a goal
let’s smash these pussy cats

I don’t like Chris Scott. He sulks, he pouts, he never smiles and he has a midlife crisis hair do. I also think he’s fond of his mirror.

I’d hate to sit next to him at a dinner party. He’d be eyeing off everyone’s plate, hyper alert to the unequal distribution of the potatoes.

I don’t think Fly likes him either (I just made that up) and Fly never gets anything wrong.

So, to make Fly happy, I predict that the Collingwood Football Club will win by 14 points.

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don’t like Chris Scott. He sulks, he pouts, he never smiles and he has a midlife crisis hair do. I also think he’s fond of his mirror.

I’d hate to sit next to him at a dinner party. He’d be eyeing off everyone’s plate, hyper alert to the unequal distribution of the potatoes.

I don’t think Fly likes him either (I just made that up) and Fly never gets anything wrong.

So, to make Fly happy, I predict that the Collingwood Football Club will win by 14 points.
Agree on CS - small man syndrome - either sulking or exploding.

A thoroughly nasty and annoying type.

As for the game - personnel wise we have improved which should see us over the line - especially at the G.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Assuming both Hawkins and Cameron actually play, I’m far less confident now without Frampton playing than I was previously.

Hopefully we play Maynard on Cameron at least and Maynard can play the best game of his career lol.

Can’t wait to see Titch get a centre clearance out to Jordy right from the start.

LuckyLee

Premiership Player
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
US

FB
Q, Marking GOAT, Maynard

HB Hyphen, Darce, Naicos

VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

And his wet nurse

1 in a row

Some evocative word-smithery right there, Walter.

Like Shakespeare reborn in the modern age.

Is the Collingwood Poet Laureate position still vacant?

Go Pies!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back