Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood will win it and why not please give me valid reasons not just some biased dribble

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
What impact will Greene’s suspension have on the Giants?
As the underdog outside the top 4, I think Giants needed everything to go right for them to win this week. As such, I'm even more confident this will be the blowout prelim and the Pies will win well.

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
I think GWS and Geelong both represent the bridesmaid over the last 3-4 years. Both made PF and bombed out, I really feel that one will grab the opportunity. I think the Giants are right in the mindset to win, playing very aggressive and unsociable footy. Pies will need to be on to stop them. Their SF effort this year was a lot better than last years effort.

Giants for me
You picked the pies for the flag only yesterday??

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Collingwood will win it and why not please give me valid reasons not just some biased dribble

I think GWS will win because they will score more total points than Collingwood over the duration of 4 quarters of football resulting in them being in front when the final siren blows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I stand corrected, you never said pies would win the flag, I must have confused you with ol potato head and for that I apologise.
I’d be happy with Tigers getting up. Been out of the spotlight for 30+ years or so, so good for the supporters who stay loyal. Bit like Geelong in 07 breaking the drought since 1963.

Boppo

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sth Freo
Not sure they win without him.

Makes the AFL call to ban him from playing without committing an offence verging on match fixing. I'm in for a pretty decent payout should GWS win the title and whilst betting isnt the driver for decision making it feeds into the narrative that any bans need to be legal and defensible.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Makes the AFL call to ban him from playing without committing an offence verging on match fixing. I'm in for a pretty decent payout should GWS win the title and whilst betting isnt the driver for decision making it feeds into the narrative that any bans need to be legal and defensible.
Even more so when 3 ex pies sat in on the decision.

matey

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was listening to SEN and Healey goes to Bucks live on air along the lines of, “tell me what your thoughts are to what I am about to tell you. It’s reported that Whitfield is in hospital with appendicitis”. Bucks pauses and says, “not good for Lachie”. Come on Bucks is that the only thing that crossed your mind!

Back