Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha ok mate

If we make it most of us would rather play Richmond. Richmond fans have some sort of illusions of grandeur that they are a fearsome unit no one wants to play. I could think of nothing better than to play the Tigers if we get over GWS. It will not be long till your football world comes crashing down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Beams, Degoey, Langdon...

Really pies have plenty of huge outs.
Sure but they have had time to adjust to those outs giants a few more injuries as well and would of been expecting to play with greene/whitfield this weekend, throws a major spanner in the works for them, couldn't get much more luck tbh

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man Utd
If we make it most of us would rather play Richmond. Richmond fans have some sort of illusions of grandeur that they are a fearsome unit no one wants to play. I could think of nothing better than to play the Tigers if we get over GWS. It will not be long till your football world comes crashing down.

Or it could be your football world continuing along with yet another GF choke..:)..

I would give the Giants a Red hot chance on any other ground than the MCG.

No way they win IMO with no Toby and Lachie at the MCG.

I still think the Grand final winner will come from the other Prelim though but stranger things have happened on the big day.

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
I reckon Greene's suspension is not as big a blow to the Giants as Hawkins' suspension is to Geelong. Hawkins is far and away Geelong's number one forward. Green is a better player than Hawkins but GWS have plenty of talent across the ground to pick up the slack. Don't think they'll win against the Pies but they are a show.

Or it could be your football world continuing along with yet another GF choke..:)..

Or it could be our significant owning of Richmond that continues. 4 -2 in Grand Finals, a decisive lead in the head to head and you haven't beaten us in a final in nearly 40 years.

Back