Game Day Collingwood v Melbourne Practice Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Lynch.

Callum no excuse for that kick before.

This has been quite enjoyable. Will feel better when the siren sounds. Nothing to cry about today.

No WHE, pendlebury, crisp,grundy, Stephenson,howe,sidey,Dunn,shaz and jdg. Dunno if I'm missing anyone else but that's a pretty fair list as it is haha nothing to worry about

...and playing Daicos and both Browns around stoppages half the match...

Like the look of Quaynor and Lynch has really improved.

stream was very poor last qurter saw little, Nice goal Beams, Reid, couple nice things Langers, Greenwood got a bit playing across HB I think,

scrappy game, Melbourne did more with teh ball, lead well in the Ruck, and around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was had one foot out the door, that is a fact.
Yes it’s fact. :eek:

I saw two feet playing in black ad white stripes today.

So don’t care about side steps in off season.

He’s on the list and will do his role very well.

How is Bear going?

A bit like Treloar he was very busy from half way through the first until midway through the third quarter. Both were barely sighted after that.

IMO, it appeared a good hit out with Aish and Moore the standouts down back. Adams and Beams the best in the middle. Elliott the best of the forwards with the others struggling with either dirty ball or lack of opportunity.

The only “issues” were the Brown’s who couldn’t get near it and Roughead in the ruck. The only worry, given the role he’ll play, was Greenwood’s ball use. You expect it to be scrappy this time of year, but as usual his foibles ball in hand are next level.

Liked Greenwood’s efforts today. Moore and Elliott were standouts. Aish approached a marking contest the way I would after a manicure when my nails aren’t quite dry.

Viney, Oliver, McDonald, May, Jones, Lever

Just glad neither side got any injuries tbh

Where’s KK at? I don’t see him breaking into your best 22 down back and good luck with your midfield so it’ll be interesting to see when and where he bobs up!

A page on Facebook said Darcy tweaked his hamstring again during the game. Did that actually happen and he was fine or did it not happen?

Played out the game.

A page on Facebook said Darcy tweaked his hamstring again during the game. Did that actually happen and he was fine or did it not happen?
Facebook said?

Just answered your own question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back