Who wins?

• Collingwood

Votes: 74 50.0%
  • Essendon

Votes: 74 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After Collingwood we have GC and Freo.

A win vs Collingwood would probably see us go to 10-7 and into the top 8.

But will be a challenge to hold onto that spot with a tough finish to the season.

Hard enough to tip one week this year... let alone 3 in advance. The competition is so even and any team that can orchestrate a loss to Carlton probably has no right to mark down wins.

I’m just not falling for the Collingwood injury line from several posters. They have quality missing, absolutely, but I think their system is so good this year (and improved depth) that it won’t be the issue many are expecting. The conditions will make this game a scrap, which will suit Collingwood massively. We will need to play our best game of the season to win.

I am worried about form more than injuries. Sure treloar hurts in the midfield, but not sure we will miss Dunn this week. Bombers seem to have clicked in the last few weeks, where pies have been patchy.

when melbourne were flying and some were claiming them trye contenders others rightly pointed out they'd beaten up on chumps and had just one win over a top eight team. collingwood are in the same boat. melbourne their only top eight scalp. not yet convinced. essendon a real chance here.

Collingwood easily. A team like Essendon can’t stop Grundy, De Goey, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, Phillips, Adams, Howe and Stephenson

But can you stop Shaun McKernan kicking goals like he's Eddie Betts and Wayne Carey's lovechild?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were well on top on ANZAC day before 2 players went down in the first quarter.

Hoping we can get a fair match unaffected by injuries this time round.
Hahaha you got spanked on ANZAC Day.

If you need to pull motivation from there is probably says enough about the expected outcome of this game.

Back