Collingwood versus Essendon

Who wins?

• Collingwood

Votes: 74 50.0%
  • Essendon

Votes: 74 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon cannot play wet weather football and hard inside pressure football.

And that's exactly what Sunday will be.

Collingwood are well under-manned but will have a better game plan going in. Probably a 50/50 game for mine, but I am thinking the pies by a few goals.

But can you stop Shaun McKernan kicking goals like he's Eddie Betts and Wayne Carey's lovechild?

Still salty a week later? :p

I get it. McKernan? It's different when it's a star, but when a guy kicks goals on you like that who could just as easily have been the water boy it damn well hurts.

Still salty a week later? :p

I get it. McKernan? It's different when it's a star, but when a guy kicks goals on you like that who could just as easily have been the water boy it damn well hurts.

To be fair, eventhough McKernan has his ups and downs, even in the VFL, he has regularly kicked spectacular long or angled goals similar to that in the VFL. He is a very good kick at times. You just never know when one of those times is going to be.

Sounds crazy with all our outs, but in my opinion if Orazio is out, Bombers are more undermanned than we are.

Quality player.

Don't forget David Myers. Absolute gun. Needs to be shut down at all costs.

Clearly taking the piss with your post but if Bellchambers doesn't mark that ball on the line then Myers probably has a claim to one of the best quarters of footy by any player this year haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can actually pinpoint the exact time the loud mouth Bomber fans hearts broke in the gameday thread, was good for a bit of a giggle.
Was out for most of the game, i assume that thread got pretty heated and ugly, with entire new pages of text each time a goal or free kick occured?

You can actually pinpoint the exact time the loud mouth Bomber fans hearts broke in the gameday thread, was good for a bit of a giggle.
weren't we all talking our teams down prior to the game.
i gave us no hope when i woke this morning and it was raining.

we don't wet weather football. simple as that.

Back