Collingwood VFL versus AFL Academy team Sat May 21 match thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bianco probably the best in first half. Just cleaner ball handling and execution than the rest
Macrae stuffed around in the warm up pre game - not sure he cares
McMahon giving away a few inches to Scully and co. Good organiser of defence and an elite kick
Chugg. Country footballer
Draper and Murley. Haven’t done much at all
Harrison- good speed and gets to some excellent crumbing spots. Kicking a bit off today
Brown. Bye bye Busting a gut but has the kicking yips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have the academy key talls looked?
Busslinger looks very impressive, good mover and great size. Would love to get a hold of him. From what I saw Lemmey and Scully were pretty quiet and the smaller talls like Jefferson and Cadman were more prominent. Scully looks tall and you'd mistake him for a ruckman with the way he moves. Not sure that's a great thing. Lemmey more of a classic forward. Jefferson looks to have nice hands and would be one to look at. Thyey're all pretty skinny so it was hard for any to really stand out.

Bianco probably the best in first half. Just cleaner ball handling and execution than the rest
Macrae stuffed around in the warm up pre game - not sure he cares
McMahon giving away a few inches to Scully and co. Good organiser of defence and an elite kick
Chugg. Country footballer
Draper and Murley. Haven’t done much at all
Harrison- good speed and gets to some excellent crumbing spots. Kicking a bit off today
Brown. Bye bye Busting a gut but has the kicking yips
I'm surprised you mentioned Bianco. I was at the game and thought he was very ordinary. Had a clear, unpressured pass to one of our guys and kicked it over his head. Just sums him up really.

Number 52 from our VFL side playing half back really put in.
I though McMahon was ok. I thought Draper looked ok.

Just going by the first half really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back