Preview Collingwood vs Essendon, MCG, ANZAC Day @ 3:20 PM

Who gets more points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better form to be fair - just lost to GWS, beat Carlton and beat Crows over in AO.

Doesn’t bother me at all, better us going in as underdogs.
Yeah while I prefer to be underdogs, I just don’t rate them as much of a chance against us.

more bitcoin on essendon

wax-prosthesis-biting-coin-dental-gypsum-model-31845873.jpg

I assume because they thrashed Adelaide in Adelaide may explain part of it. Disposal efficiency is way above ours.

Channel 7 just had a summary of the game. Collingwood in great form off a magnificent win against the odds against Crows, Essendon have been inconsistent but are coming off a good win against Port Adelaide.

Guess that thinking is why Pies are favourites to a lot of people.

Channel 7 just had a summary of the game. Collingwood in great form off a magnificent win against the odds against Crows, Essendon have been inconsistent but are coming off a good win against Port Adelaide.

Guess that thinking is why Pies are favourites to a lot of people.
Have they already forgot we beat the Crows?

Have they already forgot we beat the Crows?
Their losses were a tight one to GWS and a smashing by Hawthorne, ours were to a hopeless Bulldogs and Freo. Plus they won over there compared to here re: Adelaide.

I think the market and the media always over react when the pies win, on paper we have the better team and if we can get enough ball into our inside 50 we should trouble their defence

I think our issue is we haven't been able to beat a team that can apply pressure. No doubt that is what the pies plan will be. We can only hope on the bigger mcg we can find ways to get the ball into space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our issue is we haven't been able to beat a team that can apply pressure. No doubt that is what the pies plan will be. We can only hope on the bigger mcg we can find ways to get the ball into space.
Id like us to be the hunters rather than the hunted for a change. Meet pressure with pressure and build our game from there. I question weather we have either the fitness or the mental application to apply defensive pressure consistently accross 4 quarters whilst the opposition is doing the same.

We have flare and tallent everywhere and that will always find it's way to expression but we need to be able to win an arm wrestle as well.

On top of the pressure we need to apply I also noticed the two games we won our talls kicked a combined 8 (Adelaide) and 9 (Power) goals. When we lost they didn’t.

So I think if we see our talls making an impact it’ll be a good sign. Yes, pressure and our midfield do play an important part in this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back