Game Day Collingwood vs Port Adelaide, Rd 10, MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you stop big noting yourself because you actually attended the game?!
It’s hard to read keyboard warrior analyse, when you’ve been at the game, experiencing what it is actually like to be a true Collingwood supporter.

Buckley's game plan

The results:

Mihocek De Goey and Cameron.. 1 sausage roll between them.

Brilliant goal nonetheless.. my God!
Here comes the soccer analysis

Buckley's game plan

The results:

Mihocek De Goey and Cameron.. 1 sausage roll between them.

Brilliant goal nonetheless.. my God!

Well didn't Peter Moore say during last week that the current game plan isn't suited to forwards. I guess the proof is in the pudding.
If the new ticket comes into power at the club, l don't think Bucks will have much of the support to have him continue on. Peter Moore who is a strong advocate for change, and a good mate of Browne, and maybe even on the Browne ticket, doesn't sound like a fan of Bucks' gameplan.

Well didn't Peter Moore say during last week that the current game plan isn't suited to forwards. I guess the proof is in the pudding.
If the new ticket comes into power at the club, l don't think Bucks will have much of the support to have him continue on. Peter Moore who is a strong advocate for change, and a good mate of Browne, and maybe even on the Browne ticket, doesn't sound like a fan of Bucks' gameplan.
Good luck with the new ticket, very little support from what I saw today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck with the new ticket, very little support from what I saw today.

Petition organiser David Hatley, a 40-year Collingwood member, said the turnout had been overwhelming and he was confident he would gather the signatures of 650 eligible members with voting rights to force an EGM.

Petition organiser David Hatley, a 40-year Collingwood member, said the turnout had been overwhelming and he was confident he would gather the signatures of 650 eligible members with voting rights to force an EGM.
He also said they wouldn't chase signatures from members only for someone in his camp to use a megaphone to chase signatures.

No. Just for keyboard heroes to understand that our boys are doing their best.
Oh I agree. I haven't bagged any of our players. I can even forgive the errors made by Roughy & Noble, as they both had great games overall.

The players are doing absolutely the best that can be hoped for considering the garbage game plan being forced upon them by a stubborn one dimensional "coach" (for want of a better word), who will hopefully be gone very soon.

It is possible to rate a player's game without actually being at the game.
Not totally as the camera only shows part of the ground, you miss out on who is/not positioning themselves, players who have let their opponent off their leash and so much more. You can comment on an incident but not fairly on their whole game.

In fact even at a game I miss things that are only seen when watching a replay of the game.

Thread now closing, continue here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back