VFL Collingwood vs Southport Vic Park 30/7 @ 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Love McMahons game today, reminds me a lot of Shane Morwood the way he plays, hopefully pumps the weights and starts to get a game. Finn better but still jury out on him for me. Poulter, enough said. Ollie, it'll click one day soon, hopefully it'll be in lack & White.
Can we stop the endless Geelong references whenever Henry is mentioned. Please.

This might sound like a dumb question to those who follow the VFL,but why are Southport even in the VFL?Surely they should be in the QAFL,shouldn’t they?

Just re-read my post and can confirm, you’re an idiot

No mention of Geelong.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Funny. Hopefully in black and white. What would lead you to hope he is in black and white? What was that in reference to?
Do you hope Nick Daicos is in black and white next year?

Too subtle for you? The poster referenced that "if he stays in black and white" and everyone on this board knows all the talk has been about Henry going to Geelong
And that is exactly why I said I'm sick of his name being linked to Geelong in every second Henry comment, even in a subtle manner.
When he says he leaving for the cattery go as hard as you like

Love McMahons game today, reminds me a lot of Shane Morwood the way he plays, hopefully pumps the weights and starts to get a game. Finn better but still jury out on him for me. Poulter, enough said. Ollie, it'll click one day soon, hopefully it'll be in lack & White.

God I used to love Morwood. So reliable, tough, great mark.

Needs atleast another game in the VFL. I don’t think he’s ready fitness wise for afl yet

He’ll need a month of football and even that won’t fix the fact he doesn’t mark the ball. Even his ruck work today was wrestling and just tapping the ball to no advantage. I thought Begg was better and getting his hands on it and the tap clearing the contest.

On today’s game. Grundy stays in the VFL. He is just back up. Or plays just as a KPF. No where near what the Cameron-Cox combination is producing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Shane Morwood. If we have a Mk2 version in the VFL, let's promote him to replace an injured (apparently hamstring) Howe next week. If Chugg was considered worthy of a game despite no obvious need for his inclusion, surely McMahon is far more worthy of a shot at the big time?!

I think Kelly’s bigger body has more upside for the seniors.

He’ll need a month of football and even that won’t fix the fact he doesn’t mark the ball. Even his ruck work today was wrestling and just tapping the ball to no advantage. I thought Begg was better and getting his hands on it and the tap clearing the contest.

On today’s game. Grundy stays in the VFL. He is just back up. Or plays just as a KPF. No where near what the Cameron-Cox combination is producing.

Funny how we see the game differently, I thought Begg against the Southport rucks was totally ineffective and he didn't get near it.

Did Grundy bang your missus or something?

For me he’s a player struggling with the weight of expectation post contract…easy fix is to take a pay cut and everything will return to normal.

An effective Grundy is critical to our line up, it’s like saying Adams and Mcreery don’t add value.

For me he’s a player struggling with the weight of expectation post contract…easy fix is to take a pay cut and everything will return to normal.

An effective Grundy is critical to our line up, it’s like saying Adams and Mcreery don’t add value.

Am guessing Mrs Wearmouth and her duffle coat the building a while back.

I love the flippant way supporters 'suggest' handing money back, like it happens all the time. Show me that long list of players who have said rip up my contract and pay me less.

Am guessing Mrs Wearmouth and her duffle coat the building a while back.

A lesser man might find that offensive, had it of came from someone more reputable. Coming from an ambulance chaser, what more could you expect. Poor attempt at playing the man. Who are you the Dennis Denuto of BF.

I really do enjoy that my vernacular has been accepted and now entrenched in your dreary little world. Dufflecoaters indeed….

Now go grab yourself some Makers Mark and drown those sorrows properly. Even Dufflecoaters need an outlet. It’s Monday tomorrow, you’ll be back chasing those ambulances from your office above the laundromat on Sydney Rd.

Begg got absolutely crushed in the ruckwork. He does a good effort of following up, but he loses everything

He had 17 HO. Grundy had 21 HO. So if Begg got crushed by that standard Grundy got smashed. Dufflecoater.

Your eyes must be painted on.

He had 17 HO. Grundy had 21 HO. So if Begg got crushed by that standard Grundy got smashed. Dufflecoater.

Your eyes must be painted on.

You clearly weren't there, Begg was totally ineffective and his game featured a lot of walking, not close to being ready for prime time action. When those hit outs start finding teammates you might be onto something until then the trade Grundy faction because we have Aiden needs to put a cork in it.

You clearly weren't there, Begg was totally ineffective and his game featured a lot of walking, not close to being ready for prime time action. When those hit outs start finding teammates you might be onto something until then the trade Grundy faction because we have Aiden needs to put a cork in it.

I watched the entire game. Unlike yourself with the comments you’re making. There is this wonderful thing called the internet. And if used correctly you can watch all manner of things. Let alone a simple VFL game that is being live-streamed. You should try it. It may save you some angst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back