Game Day Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles on Saturday 31st of July 2021 @TBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear!! another Simmo lover who just fails to get the bigger picture. Not everything is about saving money. sometimes you have to stop the bleeding before it affects the wider group. He has KPI he has to meet. do you have access to his entire contract terms and conditions??do you even know how a contract is set up?? there are always clauses for termination if performance obligation is not fulfilled. Your little "he is contracted" comment is baseless without you understanding how contracts and legal papers work. absolute worst-case scenario, paying his contract up front so he can go is actually drop in the ocean for Eagles. They will write it off in the financial statement. Thgey will even capitalize it instead of expense if you have any idea what that means.
Give me a spell mate.

It’s not Simmo loving. It’s not saying there wouldn’t be mechanisms to do it.

I’m saying they simply will not sack him on the spot today regardless of the outcome. They just won’t. They legally could. They technically could. They won’t.

There’s no comment in favour or against by me there, but they absolutely will not sack Simpson off the back of this with three weeks left in the season and years to run on his deal. I’ll make any bet you want he is employed by the Eagles come our next game.

Give me a spell mate.

I’m saying they simply will not sack him on the spot today regardless of the outcome. They just won’t. They legally could. They technically could. They won’t.

There’s no comment in favour or against by me there, but they absolutely will not sack Simpson off the back of this with three weeks left in the season and years to run on his deal. I’ll make any bet you want he is employed by the Eagles come our next game.

I will give you a spell. Spell granted. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always wondered if golden boy Allen would ever get to the point where his form would justify being dropped.

Turns out he's well and truly been at that point for a while now.

Need a rest, but i'd still prefer to see Omitted next to his name rather than Simmo hiding behind "Managed "or "Rested"

Give me a spell mate.

Doesn’t mean you should take down the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back