Game Day Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs 7:50 pm. MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, our stoppages and clearances need to be cleaned up big time. Gia is our coach in that area so I'm concerned.
It'll be helped with a true first ruckman Bontempelli back at full fitness to, so I'm not as concerned
Collingwood have an excellent midfield & not much else, it was a pretty similar story last year when we played them as well, if I recall correctly...

Ok, our stoppages and clearances need to be cleaned up big time. Gia is our coach in that area so I'm concerned.
Was it Joel Corey or Steven King in charge of our stoppages last year? Has their roles changed this year, too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to get away with that one... certainly didn't play our best and looked a little winded for most of the game but still good enough and classy enough to win.
Definitely think we will be better over the coming weeks but will need to step it up big time next week if we want to beat the Swans. Sure hope that Moz is OK as well.... he is one of the main keys to our team. Our defence looks very unsettled when he doesn't play.

My feed was great this morning. I've even been able to watch the FoxFooty after match stuff. Almost 7am and I'm going to bed. Until next week...

My feed was great this morning. I've even been able to watch the FoxFooty after match stuff. Almost 7am and I'm going to bed. Until next week...
Sleep well and dream of that day back in October 2016 again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back