Club Focus Collingwood 2020 - Henry, Macrae, McInnes, Poulter, McMahon, McCreery

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Collingwood club focus thread
Kicking and marking would see Moore get 3-4 more disposals a game than Grundy, while Grundy kills him in the ruck.

You gotta love the Tiger and Catter supporters so generously suggesting that we trade away our guns....lol

Next minute: "Lets get Grundy....I want DeGoey".....lol...you guys are so transparent!

Never miss a chance to disarm an opponent!
Wrong we don't want or need him as we won two flags with average rucks making under 400 thousand. Even west coast beat you to win a flag with average rucks. Pretty silly paying a ruck a million plus a year. You would want your ruck to be kicking 20 plus goals a year to deserve the million dollar price tag. Moore has more talent to be a better one of a kind ruck if given the chance.

Wrong we don't want or need him as we won two flags with average rucks making under 400 thousand. Even west coast beat you to win a flag with average rucks. Pretty silly paying a ruck a million plus a year. You would want your ruck to be kicking 20 plus goals a year to deserve the million dollar price tag. Moore has more talent to be a better one of a kind ruck if given the chance.

LOL, yeah Grundy is like most bozo rucks isn’t he.
Assuming Soldo/Nank and Vardy all average 20+ touches, 5 marks, 5 tackles with great clearance numbers too? Moore doesn’t have the body to compete as a ruck all game, 23 games a year. It’s funny that you think you know but as an onlooker you really have no idea. Move the hell on.

Our average rucks won two flags and the facts are the million dollar ruck has won zero💩. People are so sensitive to realize moore is a better footballer who can play multiple positions better than grundy plus was a ruck in Jr's. Moores body is the same height and weight as grundy with better skills, speed and endurance so who has no idea now.🔥 🙊 Screenshot_2020-10-15-16-36-34.png Screenshot_2020-10-15-16-35-56.png

Last edited:
Our average rucks won two flags and the facts are the million dollar ruck has won zero💩. People are so sensitive to realize moore is a better footballer who can play multiple positions better than grundy plus was a ruck in Jr's. Moores body is the same height and weight as grundy with better skills, speed and endurance so who has no idea now.🔥 🙊View attachment 985903View attachment 985904

You gotta love the Tiger and Catter supporters so generously suggesting that we trade away our guns....lol

Next minute: "Lets get Grundy....I want DeGoey".....lol...you guys are so transparent!

Never miss a chance to disarm an opponent!

Seems like most rival supporters don't want their clubs to touch JDG with a barge pole, especially at the price he'd command to move.

Looks like we might be Major Players in this Trade Period espically with the Chance of Both De Goey and Treloar Leacing
Is this a salary cap issue?

Treloar is only part way through a long term contract, so why now move him on?

De Goey is your best match winner, so why move him on?

Because his Wife and Baby Daughter are going to spend 10 Months away From Him.

IF De Goey wants too Much he can go elsewhere

Because his Wife and Baby Daughter are going to spend 10 Months away From Him.

IF De Goey wants too Much he can go elsewhere
Ok, I thought Treloar was on record he didn't want to go to the Gold Coast, but remain at the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, they have salary cap problems, not as much as the Giants but they don't have much room to move. Treloar on a lot, De Goey wants a lot, Moore signed for a lot, Grundy on a lot, Beams taking up 2 more years of salary, Pendles who deserves a lot. A lot of players being paid a lot. Lots.

Yes, they have salary cap problems, not as much as the Giants but they don't have much room to move. Treloar on a lot, De Goey wants a lot, Moore signed for a lot, Grundy on a lot, Beams taking up 2 more years of salary, Pendles who deserves a lot. A lot of players being paid a lot. Lots.
Why are they still paying Beams when he has gone AWOL?

Going to be interesting to see who the Pies trade out.

Issue is he is basically on indefinte 'sick leave'. Much like a LTI player, except his injury/illness is mental.
I appreciate this, but sick leave doesn't normally get paid for 3 years.

Would have thought a settlement would be reached.

Hope he gets his life back together.

I agree with all of your recent posts on this. Wish Dayne all the best but his whole contract situation is hindering us greatly. The whole mental health thing complicates it but we are in essence paying big bucks for nothing. I know he could have done a knee etc and still be on the sidelines but at least they would still be at the club rehabbing etc. When was the last time he was even at the club (pre COVID).

A settlement would still be placed under the cap but we need to make that a priority and move on. I wonder what Dayne’s incentive is to accept a settlement though and not just stay at home getting paid for the next 2 years.

I feel like any person who had involvement in getting him back to the club on this trade/4 year deal should be looking for alternate employment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think the idea is to come to a settlement at the end of this year. See what happens I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back