News Collingwood's Culture

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
Who Wants To Be Unemployed?
Unfortunately it will just result in Eddie being 'literally' everywhere.
He will be hosting game shows, specials, commentating on games, hosting award ceremonies etc...

He won't disappear quietly. He will be even worse than before!

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Unfortunately it will just result in Eddie being 'literally' everywhere.
He will be hosting game shows, specials, commentating on games, hosting award ceremonies etc...

He won't disappear quietly. He will be even worse than before!
200.gif

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
He tried really hard to make this presser worse than the last one.

He did didn’t he. Still running with “I’ve done nothing wrong, I’m just a little Aussie battler, everyone’s against me”

As I said to my wife, he says “I try my best and I make mistakes but I just keep trying” - yep and what you fail to do Eddie is LEARN from those mistakes.

You’re always so sure you’re right, you keep doing the same thing and blame others when you’re criticized. Complete lack of self awareness

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I'm sure eddie's on the brink of homelessness

Even stranger then that Basil Zempilas has time for him

I thought Basil hated the homeless? :)

Now time to boycott all JamTV productions.

How many Indegenous people does Crocmedia and JamTV employ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We'll find out when they wheel them all out for the next press release to prove that they aren't racist because they have black friends

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
We'll find out when they wheel them all out for the next press release to prove that they aren't racist because they have black friends
Given they produce most Footy content, and other sports, the lack of Indegenous Australians appearing in our sports media is interesting.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funnily enough I think Eddie was good for Collingwood, I think it will be a decline at the club now.
Eddie started to think he was invincible, even so I would have preferred him to what we had.
His passion and loyalty to the club was second to none, but he just didn’t know when to pull the plug

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Funnily enough I think Eddie was good for Collingwood, I think it will be a decline at the club now.
Eddie started to think he was invincible, even so I would have preferred him to what we had.
His passion and loyalty to the club was second to none, but he just didn’t know when to pull the plug
The gap between the good Eddie and the bad Eddie was stark.

I've rarely known a more eloquent bloke to stuff up so often.

Bam_Bam_Aus

Cancelled
Sensible Type
Mar 7, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Football Club
Lol. Get more sense out of MGT than you

maybe it was the Jewish space lasers?

you’re funny guy:rolleyes:

Choosing to attempt to insult me rather than addressing the subject - classy. Perhaps because you know that your claim that Goodes abused the girl is bullshit. Got any good theories about plandemics or 5G?

Apr 1, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Kilkenny Cats, WWT Eagles
He did didn’t he. Still running with “I’ve done nothing wrong, I’m just a little Aussie battler, everyone’s against me”

As I said to my wife, he says “I try my best and I make mistakes but I just keep trying” - yep and what you fail to do Eddie is LEARN from those mistakes.

You’re always so sure you’re right, you keep doing the same thing and blame others when you’re criticized. Complete lack of self awareness
Still couldn't find it in him to make any type of apology. Even a veiled one.

Played the victim card.

If only he'd been in a position where he could have made a difference to the club's racist culture.... :rolleyes:

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Maybe they can do a dot painting redo of their logo.
Available in a new range of merchandise.

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
One for sure is, with Eddie gone Collingwood will need to make the grand final for Bucks to keep his job.
His contract run's out end of 2021.
Bet that Port will be wiping their hands together. How long till they get the go ahead to wear the prison bars more frequently.

Back