Toast Collingwood's youngsters are uber cool!

Remove this Banner Ad

Confident, highly skilled, supremely fit, dedicated and oh so cool. The best group of young players since pre-season 2010.

Grundy, Elliott, Langdon, Scharenberg, Adams, Marsh, Crisp, Williams, Broomhead, Moore, De Goey, Maynard, Treloar and Aish.

These are the guys who will take us to our next flag.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Confident, highly skilled, supremely fit, dedicated and oh so cool. The best group of young players since pre-season 2010.

Grundy, Elliott, Langdon, Scharenberg, Adams, Marsh, Crisp, Williams, Broomhead, Moore, De Goey, Maynard, Treloar and Aish.

These are the guys who will take us to our next flag.
Yes cool

image.jpg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm not sure about them being uber cool jmac70, and I don't really care, but they are uber exciting! I honestly can't recall when we last had such a large group of talented under 22s-23s. Sometimes I think - how did that happen?

I'm not sure about them being uber cool jmac70, and I don't really care, but they are uber exciting! I honestly can't recall when we last had such a large group of talented under 22s-23s. Sometimes I think - how did that happen?

It happened because of the vision of our uber cool coach.

Tbone McGraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wasn't our 90 premiership side made up of a great under 23 squad from a few years before and our 2010 side one of the youngest premiership sides in history.

Lets hope this current crop can repeat history.

Wasn't our 90 premiership side made up of a great under 23 squad from a few years before and our 2010 side one of the youngest premiership sides in history.

Lets hope this current crop can repeat history.

I think that's right Tbone. The core of the 1990 side came together as youngsters. Was it the under 19s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Yeah under 19s is prob more correct VP.
We won the U19s Grand Final in 1986. Future senior Premiership heroes Brown, Crosisca, McGuane and Monkhorst were in the team that year, along with a few others who went on to play senior football. The last 6 or so minutes of the game can be seen here:-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back