Collingwwood can still miss out on finals in 2002?

Remove this Banner Ad

Defender

All Australian
Suspended
May 4, 2002
I kill snails!
Other Teams
Pies
Just playings devils advocate but with Collingwood on 40 points and a host of teams on 36 points there is still a strong chance that Collingwood might not make the finals in 2002 if they go thru a slump after getting beaten by Collingwood.

Where do people think Collingwood will finnish on the ladder at the end of the season?

9th is not out of the question

Collingwood will be there. Whether they will be competitive or not is another question.

Same applies for Port. They haven't won a finals match before.

We are 10-5, I think we'd be fairly competitive seeming we have knocked off plenty of Top 8 teams this year already.

Collingwood will make it, I only see 5 teams who deserve to be there on form, Port Bris Coll Melb and Geelong, though I don't know how long Geelong can stay with this top 4, I am expecting Essendon to be up there but they are looking like struggling to even feature in finals action

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They Should win against Richmond and Carlton.
West Coast should be too strong at home.
Hawthorn is a hard one to predict, as it could go either way.

Originally posted by gbear
They Should win against Richmond and Carlton.
West Coast should be too strong at home.
Hawthorn is a hard one to predict, as it could go either way.

Being biased that's what I was going to say.If Buckley got 4 would be nice for us! But if we want to play finals football then we'd need to beat Collingwood with Buckley. But two losses from 4 games would effect the eight alot.

Originally posted by gbear
Defender are you actually a Collingwood supporter?
No. Defender is the same trouble maker as TheButcher.

Identical MO, although with this identity, he has chosen to feign being a Pink Magpie, which is a despicable act.

Constant jibes at Eddie and the Club, with zero (and I mean no) support for us ever.

Style of writing and content between the two is identical.

Interesting how neither TheButcher or Defender have ever posted at any of the numerous Collingwood boards.

Interesting quote in reference to Matthew Richardson on 24/5/2002 by Defender:

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hotpie
So its all agreed then........

Collingwood supporters dont want him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell it to your Prez."

Shouldn't that be "Tell it to our Prez??

This guy is a transparent joke. Should be booted!

Can you imagine how empty your life would have to be to have to pretend to be a gay Collingwood supporter just for some attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back