Live Event Colliwobblols vs Bottomfourthorn - The Clinton Young Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Mum made his tendies too hot, so he's going to listen to Cannibal Corpse really loudly in the basement
Totally. I’m really picturing him like this atm, all pissed off that no Geelong supporters are upset about Hawforns win. :)

0FC157B3-5736-4A32-A468-D0C010F2A18C.jpeg

I just can't wait til the flogostamous tag gets put on my 'looks like a West Coast Richmond Grand Final' thread. With Geelong and now Collingwood faltering, it just shows what a long season it is and why you dont shoot your load too early and start counting chickens before they are born.

Much like arguing with anti marriage equality, anti vaxxers or flat earth numpties, I'm wasting energy. So Congrats Geelol on your premiership, with your list who's the best in the land, the most magnificent premiership in the whole history of Foozball ever recorded. Get ready for EPL, NFL, NBA, NBL, clubs to come flocking to learn your secrets

it just shows what a long season it is and why you dont shoot your load too early and start counting chickens before they are born.
Before they are ‘hatched’ you absolute imbecile. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Much like arguing with anti marriage equality, anti vaxxers or flat earth numpties, I'm wasting energy. So Congrats Geelol on your premiership, with your list who's the best in the land, the most magnificent premiership in the whole history of Foozball ever recorded. Get ready for EPL, NFL, NBA, NBL, clubs to come flocking to learn your secrets
Cheer up EMO kid. :$

12546ECC-5C11-4850-AE5D-14BD7069C8C7.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you Muppets really gnashing your teeth to the extent that any slight mention or argument about your club signifies any or any care factor that it's relevant in any shape or form 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ummmm, pretty funny for you to be pissed off at Geelong in a Collingwood/Hawf fred especially considering the result. That’s relevance 101.
Why so annoyed by us, emo guy? :$

747AE314-F489-4C36-8ABC-DA67DF5A8531.jpeg

I found this on the interweb, is this you?

I googled Socrates2 and this came up, is this you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You were keeping us all warm and toasty, awww....

Roflmao **** me. Have you not read almost every Geelong post this year, especially that autistic campaigner whatvers**tmidfielderhehasahardonforUK's posts?
Nice win, ma'am. We just wanted to congratulate you, because we probably won't get another chance to this season.

But of course we have a few little Tiggie tuggers clutching to our club desperate for relevance in any thread we post in.

Please don't be cranky that they follow us around like a fart in wool thermals.

Roflmao **** me. Have you not read almost every Geelong post this year, especially that autistic campaigner whatvers**tmidfielderhehasahardonforUK's posts?

I've read a fair bit of it, yeah
There has been much gloating 🙂
And as I said earlier, that's only natural after the Cats were written off this year
What's your beef with Chappy?
You squib on a bet with him or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back