Current Colombian drug cartel puts a price on Mick Gatto's head

Remove this Banner Ad

Dugdale2Dwyer

Premiership Player
May 31, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mick-gatto-targeted-in-gangland-hit-20150829-gjal7j.html
Sources say the Colombian gang believes Mr Gatto was responsible for the disappearance of a cargo container from the docks they had imported as part of a smuggling operation.

Advertisement
Law enforcement authorities have long alleged Mr Gatto is a major player in the waterfront through his union connections and industrial mediation business.

Mr Gatto declined to comment on the allegations. "I have nothing to say except I don't have any enemies and I don't know anything about this."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ngland-hit-20150829-gjal7j.html#ixzz3kFoYELdk
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Underbelly goes global, knocking off a container from the wharves would be a bit difficult I presume, unless of course if you had a lot of mates who worked there.

Interesting in the sense that he claims to have no idea about a missing container full of drugs, nor does the AFP?

Something's a miss in that how does an entire container go missing

FPPF

Premiership Player
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting in the sense that he claims to have no idea about a missing container full of drugs, nor does the AFP?

Something's a miss in that how does an entire container go missing

There's plenty of ways for a container to go missing. For example it could have gone missing in transit from the wharf/terminal.
And the article doesn't say the AFP don't know anything about it, it says Vicpol aren't commenting.

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Maybe the police operation was blown and to throw the cat among the pidgeons they took the container to actually let the importers fight amongst themselves.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Slightly off topic but the story about old mate Toby Mitchell ripping off Rocco Arico for a kilo of coke, by handing over a bag full of Ralph magazines is pretty funny.

partyPoop

Rookie
Jan 24, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Mick Gatto is in very tight with corrupt police and international crime .. Australia needs to open its frekin eyes and start demanding answers.. How does a crime figure like Mick walk free all the time and roll in cash?? Everybody knows proceeds of crime wipe u clean and leave u without a *in thing...So, look at THESE crooks who flaunt assets etc and wealth and you'll start to see a very different story to the one that gets told

partyPoop

Rookie
Jan 24, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mick-gatto-targeted-in-gangland-hit-20150829-gjal7j.html
Sources say the Colombian gang believes Mr Gatto was responsible for the disappearance of a cargo container from the docks they had imported as part of a smuggling operation.

Advertisement
Law enforcement authorities have long alleged Mr Gatto is a major player in the waterfront through his union connections and industrial mediation business.

Mr Gatto declined to comment on the allegations. "I have nothing to say except I don't have any enemies and I don't know anything about this."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ngland-hit-20150829-gjal7j.html#ixzz3kFoYELdk

Underbelly goes global, knocking off a container from the wharves would be a bit difficult I presume, unless of course if you had a lot of mates who worked there.

Lol..I laugh so hard at the Mick Gattos of the world...so dumb, and what's even dumber is that the public believe his utter bullshit... Hahah...I have so much evidence that can take down the whole network... Tick tock ...its going to be a shitstorm!!

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond

Advertisement

in the past 15months I have seen him on an outdoor cafe on lygon street, the bottom half where the touts are, closer to Russell below Grattan, above Queensberry, around there.

so, he did not mind having his back to the public, ok, he was seated with others, and all prolly carrying, but still, if I had my roscoe, if i hypothetically carried the roscoe, I could have done this deal. What is the going rate for a hit? 70k?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back