Media ColossalMedia: Two Phoenix Fly The Coop

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, no one held a gun to their head and forced them to join.
At the end of the day if either of them had a problem with how it would leave the Phoenix I'm sure the deal wouldn't have happened.

The poaching you speak of has been happening for seasons and Baghdad is a prime culprit. The fact I landed two players is the real issue here and tbh I do feel bad for the Phoenix but again the players choose to leave of their own free will.
Aaaahhhh, the “but Bombers” defence.

Don’t mistake your inability to understand a simple explanation for a lack of rationality on my part. Then again I shouldn’t be surprised, you’ve been remarkably consistent in that all season.

Shoulda saved your keystrokes…

Is "Shoulda" translated to shoulder, as in a shoulder charge like your infamous "shirt fronts", an Islamic name of the next Baghdad rookie or a mispronunciation of Should have.

I shouldn't need to have to translate whatever you wrote above into the English language before trying to understand what you're trying to say Boomer.

Does Jabba73 not realise where half of this LG were playing this time last year?
Dunno, please enlighten me as to where half the Wonders LG were playing this time last year. That was before I started in the SFA so not sure how you thought I would know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno, please enlighten me as to where half the Wonders LG were playing this time last year. That was before I started in the SFA so not sure how you thought I would know.

I don't even know who's in the Wonders LG now, yet alone 12 months ago.

But I suggest you ask your "friends" about the Bombers history before you start melting about "poaching". :$

Is "Shoulda" translated to shoulder, as in a shoulder charge like your infamous "shirt fronts", an Islamic name of the next Baghdad rookie or a mispronunciation of Should have.

I shouldn't need to have to translate whatever you wrote above into the English language before trying to understand what you're trying to say Boomer.
The Grammar Police have arrived guys (and girls, obviously) we had better behave grammatically or he’ll tell us off…

The Grammar Police have arrived guys (and girls, obviously) we had better behave grammatically or he’ll tell us off…

Grammar is the set of natural constraints on the spoken and written composition of clauses, phrases and words.

What I'm asking you to do is use words from the English language so that others can understand you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back