Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Will Quivorir be a success as captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

003a0ef00f80453d84e062fefe285e57.jpg

Hi and welcome to Colossus Corner Presents: starring your local GP, Doctor Colossus*.

Rating threads are pretty neat, and usually create decent discussion and debate as to how accurate the list is. I want to do one with a bit of a twist, as the title suggests I'll look at each team and discuss the most important poster and the most unimportant poster however that can be too easy and obvious. You see most sides have a big gun and then a bunch of inactives who are by definition, unimportant.

So what I'll do here is have a set criteria, I'm going to base my results on posters who are active or have a standing in the game. If you don't post you won't be getting discussed by me, if you aren't somewhat active you are a waste of space.

This will be done over the next 24hrs, probably by the end of the day as I can't be bothered working today. It also will be finished unlike a lot of other threads.

First team is coming up soon.

FWIW this was my intended thread yesterday but I forgot about it, Millky95 reminded me later in the afternoon so I decided to abort a thread out of my brain to tide people over. Fun fact: Was much better than that s**t Papa Juggs dished up.

*Oh I'm not a real doctor, spookism I suggest getting those warts checked out by a real doctor, not Doctor Gero he is a hack.

207269_208c13fa679fa61588641a8dd7232320.png

* that is a massive logo, negative points already for whoever created that monstrosity!

The Fighting Furies are a team that nobody really likes, filled with untalented hacks who somehow manage to win things.

They have a populated list and have some good posters I suppose however this was a pretty easy team to rate.

Most Important Poster: sante - I don't think this was going to be in doubt, he is the most talented poster and ticks the team along nicely. I like him a little bit so I'm hoping he'll walk out on the Furies and join whatever side I'm with currently. sante possesses some talent which is all that is required to captain a side *points at Quivorir* Teams rely on posters who tick things over, Furies have a couple like this, Fumbler would be another and was almost deemed the most important here, he is a batshit crazy mutha *er and that's a good thing, however I stand by sante. I think he also might be the captain now which leads me right into the Furies most unimportant poster...

Most Unimportant Poster: Equus - If I told you that Equus was a captain of the Furies last season you would reply with "What's an Equus?". If you are in the committee room you probably only know of him because Fumbler keeps trying to get him in the leagues Hall of Fame. After a fumbler melt Equus burst onto the scene as the Furies captain because all the other posters Fumbler approached to do it said no, it was roughly 75 other posters. Equus started strongly by dropping club legend and all round nice guy tigland from the line up, which insulted the legend so much that he consider leaving the club, only the change in captaincy kept Tiggers as I call him (not to his face) at Punt Rd. Fortunately the QOOTY form of the Furies turned around but the dark early days will forever be kind of remembered because some guy no one has heard of captained the team for a period.

Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

Too bad for the Furies that their most important poster is at the Demons. :rolleyes:

Try _Cayz_ or Gentlemen - they're co-captains. Or Sterge or Nuffers or This Is Anfield. You could even mention footy_fumbler

Their team thread isn't difficult to find...

He played for them last season. It's what I'm basing it on, not on where they will be. I even made note that I don't even know if they have moved.

If anything if a player rated is gone, that's worse for the team.

Also, maybe don't paint your eyes on, get real eyes, I mentioned fumbler several times.

Spoiler alert, you're making the Rats list.

He played for them last season. It's what I'm basing it on, not on where they will be. I even made note that I don't even know if they have moved.

If anything if a player rated is gone, that's worse for the team.

Also, maybe don't paint your eyes on, get real eyes, I mentioned fumbler several times.

Spoiler alert, you're making the Rats list.
Minimal research isn't difficult...

Minimal research isn't difficult...

I did do minimal research, I trusted my brain to have a memory of where a poster played.

DemonJim time for the brain store maybe?

I did do minimal research, I trusted my brain to have a memory of where a poster played.

DemonJim time for the brain store maybe?
Yeah you definitely need a new one if you are telling the Furies their most important player is a demon.

You mentioned nothing about last season!
Fail thread is fail!

Yeah you definitely need a new one if you are telling the Furies their most important player is a demon.

You mentioned nothing about last season!
Fail thread is fail!

What does the thread title say Jum?

207269_208c13fa679fa61588641a8dd7232320.png

**** that is a massive logo, negative points already for whoever created that monstrosity!

The Fighting Furies are a team that nobody really likes, filled with untalented hacks who somehow manage to win things.

They have a populated list and have some good posters I suppose however this was a pretty easy team to rate.

Most Important Poster: sante - I don't think this was going to be in doubt, he is the most talented poster and ticks the team along nicely. I like him a little bit so I'm hoping he'll walk out on the Furies and join whatever side I'm with currently. sante possesses some talent which is all that is required to captain a side *points at Quivorir* Teams rely on posters who tick things over, Furies have a couple like this, Fumbler would be another and was almost deemed the most important here, he is a batshit crazy mutha goose and that's a good thing, however I stand by sante. I think he also might be the captain now which leads me right into the Furies most unimportant poster...

Most Unimportant Poster: Equus - If I told you that Equus was a captain of the Furies last season you would reply with "What's an Equus?". If you are in the committee room you probably only know of him because Fumbler keeps trying to get him in the leagues Hall of Fame. After a fumbler melt Equus burst onto the scene as the Furies captain because all the other posters Fumbler approached to do it said no, it was roughly 75 other posters. Equus started strongly by dropping club legend and all round nice guy tigland from the line up, which insulted the legend so much that he consider leaving the club, only the change in captaincy kept Tiggers as I call him (not to his face) at Punt Rd. Fortunately the QOOTY form of the Furies turned around but the dark early days will forever be kind of remembered because some guy no one has heard of captained the team for a period.

Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

:rolleyes:

sante is a great poster, but even he will admit he didn't even post much last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does not count if you change the title after the fact Kylie.

Of course it does, I never mentioned S22, I even have written unedited in the first team ratings that: Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

I'm sorry you're retaded Jum, maybe your mum and dad shouldn't have been father and daughter.

kyleisdumb.jpg

The context behind that heading would portray currently. You are a pretty s**t poster if you then go and change the title to the thread, just to cover your own * up. Which you never seem to admit when it happens (often)

Great thread. Highly rated.

Our most important poster for s21 was Sterge, who kept track of posting stats as well as qooty stats for all of the Furies, as well as providing match summaries for every game. He would be captain now if RL hadn't got in the way.

Thread scores a 2/10 from me.

sante is a great poster, but even he will admit he didn't even post much last season.

He mixed up sante and Sterge.

He's denying it privately, but he did.

View attachment 265654

The context behind that heading would portray currently. You are a pretty s**t poster if you then go and change the title to the thread, just to cover your own **** up. Which you never seem to admit when it happens (often)

Great thread. Highly rated.

Jum, seeing as you are continuing being retaded and continue to ignore the editors note made orignally: Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

Yes I added S21 to the title because of the confusion however I am basing my ratings on my opinion, not anyone elses to what I see from S21.

No I really didn't. I like what I saw of sante, I'm pretty disgusted at the vile insults coming from the Furies team just because he left them.

Jum, seeing as you are continuing being retaded and continue to ignore the editors note made orignally: Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

Yes I added S21 to the title because of the confusion however I am basing my ratings on my opinion, not anyone elses to what I see from S21.

No I really didn't. I like what I saw of sante, I'm pretty disgusted at the vile insults coming from the Furies team just because he left them.

Yes it is a vile insult to call him a great poster, unfortunately he lost interest last season and didn't post as much. Left the Furies in an attempt to get interested in qooty again.

Our most important poster for s21 was Sterge, who kept track of posting stats as well as qooty stats for all of the Furies, as well as providing match summaries for every game. He would be captain now if RL hadn't got in the way.

Thread scores a 2/10 from me.

Nice.

I look forward to _Cayz_ Corner Presents: The Furies Most Important Poster for S21 thread.

Maybe he is one of thjde peghle who ogjy nccd to rcod the fjfct and lsct lcjjcr of evcfy wpfd

Yes it is a vile insult to call him a great poster, unfortunately he lost interest last season and didn't post as much. Left the Furies in an attempt to get interested in qooty again.

Was a very sad day IMO, I loved his work around the league, I'm glad he left that toxic environment. A star in my eyes.

Seriously? I've literally never seen sante outside of werewolf

Seriously? I've literally never seen sante outside of werewolf

I don't read other teams match threads so I can only go by what I see and where, quite possibly the werewolf games on the sub board is where I notice him the most.

Back