Injury Colquhoun building for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Sammy enjoying a beer that is bigger than his head. :D
10712872_933590193321378_4278756660511661496_n.jpg

Up here they usually keep pouring beer until the head disappears. :mad:

I think the Hoon will make it as a Footballer, but I'm not sure he can be a tagger. He is a nice reader of the play a has pretty good skills. Which is nice if he has to play off his man. But is the willingnesss to sacrifice part of your game to ensure your opponent doesn't get it that makes a tagger. He's too smart to have this as his Primary role. I think Kornes still has a couple more seasons in him. Byrne-Jones as a possible long term option? Or maybe have Ebert starting to tag more often. He is a great athlete and the team side of his game is fantastic.

Or maybe have Ebert starting to tag more often. He is a great athlete and the team side of his game is fantastic.

Really keen on this idea, mentioned it on the podcast. Given that he's been overtaken by more naturally talented players in our midfield in terms of his attacking game, Ebert would be absolutely fantastic as a bigger-bodied Kane Cornes circa 2007 (when Kane made the AA side) type player. Have him defending hard, but also running hard enough the other way to keep his opponent accountable. The game he played against Josh Kennedy proved that he could be hugely effective in that role.

Yeah I'd love to know what everyone thinks the Hoon's role would be in the future.

Not convinced he can be the hard tagger but who knows, Kane is not massive either I guess.

Reads the play brilliantly and has buckets of talent though.

Hope he has a big year, I really like the kid.

Yeah I'd love to know what everyone thinks the Hoon's role would be in the future.

Not convinced he can be the hard tagger but who knows, Kane is not massive either I guess.

I think he will be a Wingman capable of running with the opposition's elite outside runners. However he will be most damaging as the link up man going forward from the defensive half!

I think he will be a Wingman capable of running with the opposition's elite outside runners. However he will be most damaging as the link up man going forward from the defensive half!

Burgo will be working out a schedule to burn off those extra carbs once he saw the photo. Not worth the Burgo pain Sam. Should have left it off the twitter/facebook/instagram page.

Burgo will be working out a schedule to burn off those extra carbs once he saw the photo. Not worth the Burgo pain Sam. Should have left it off the twitter/facebook/instagram page.
Don't be a wowzer REH a few beers in the off-season wont hurt him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be a wowzer REH a few beers in the off-season wont hurt him

Im not a wowzer. Im just advising him if he wants to have a few beers ie 40 x 2 litres - dont let Burgo see the evidence.

I have no problems seeing a player with a beer or wine in their hand. But if there is evidence others do.

Im not a wowzer. Im just advising him if he wants to have a few beers ie 40 x 2 litres - dont let Burgo see the evidence.

I have no problems seeing a player with a beer or wine in their hand. But if there is evidence others do.
I doubt they are sucking down vast quantities REH but even a big few nights on the turps won't do much if the diet is stuck to closely.

I doubt they are sucking down vast quantities REH but even a big few nights on the turps won't do much if the diet is stuck to closely.

Its Oktoberfest - which goes for a couple of weeks so 40 isnt out of the question over 2 or 3 days

Its Oktoberfest - which goes for a couple of weeks so 40 isnt out of the question over 2 or 3 days
For all we know it might have been the only beer he had before having a salad for tea & being all tucked in at quarter to 9.... i doubt it but hey ;)

*Only 40 I'd be going for double

Remove this Banner Ad

Back