Injury Colquhoun building for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't fast enough to be a wingman.

I see a Broadbent role, but higher skilled, being that precise deliverer from defense to a running rebounder or wingman, ie. his u18 champs AA-winning role, but with more AFL accountability when required.

He's got an amazing knack for knowing where to be to get the ball.

Would like to see him play in defence in a Tendai Mzungu type role.
Where we pressure opposition midfielders enough so they go for the long kick and somehow Colquhoun will be there peeling off at the last second to mark the i50.

Shaw has been here for 2 years and hasnt cracked a smile yet

Here ya go Macca. Give him a prize/award and he will show his teeth.
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-04-10/power-has-child-safety-in-our-sights

SafetyProgram620_620X370.jpg

This kid could be anything....

His football nouse and skills more than make up for his lack of pace.....

1 wingard/ollie
3 jake neade
4 hoondog
....daylight the rest of our youngsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be awesome 50k people yelling out Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, when he gets the chance.

Might have to bring an extra pair of pants if I hear this.

I think impey is slightly over rated on the board...

I like impey and think he could be a player but I have seen more from the others in a short period of time...

But they are still fairly young hard to predict
Supporter and BF board member opinions aside, its how the coaches rate him that counts!! No way in the world is there "daylight" between the likes of Neade & Impey. Wines & Wingard are clearly stars, and on the edge of elite .... then there is "daylight" to the next group of the likes of Hoon, Impey Neade. Then .... well that is up to them to stake their claim.

My thoughts ...

Supporter and BF board member opinions aside, its how the coaches rate him that counts!! No way in the world is there "daylight" between the likes of Neade & Impey. Wines & Wingard are clearly stars, and on the edge of elite .... then there is "daylight" to the next group of the likes of Hoon, Impey Neade. Then .... well that is up to them to stake their claim.

My thoughts ...
The beauty of the 5 players you mentioned is that they are all hard workers and every one of them beings something different to the table.

Great news. Fingers crossed for the Hoon! Would love to see him get a good run at it this year with the Maggies, and start pushing for AFL selection later in the year.

He was the missing link at times last year. He was the player we needed to fill Mitchell's spot at times and one can only hope with him fit it'll give us back some real options in that outside runner position. Especially given the rise of Amon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back