Combined Banner -Hawks-Dogs R23

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think it is done on Anzac day. I believe it would right for a combined banner for Luke Hodge's last game and Bobs possibly Bobs last game. Even if we win this week it will be Bob's last game if we lose to the Hawks.

Both teams line up for the 2 champs to run through the banner and honour their careers. Given it is the hawks home game they would be in the drivers seat to allow it to happen.

upload_2017-8-15_9-21-27.png

Last edited:

On a side note, when do tickets for this game go on sale? Although it's a replacement home game for us, I'd advise anyone with general admission to upgrade to a seat ASAP, and get to the game early.

The GA sections against Essendon were horrendous, heaps of mouth breathers wandered up & down the aisles during the first two quarters looking for seats and blocking my view of the game. One group of seven kept pissfarting around aimlessly hoping they'd all find seats together. I'm going to get a good level 1 seat this time.

On a side note, when do tickets for this game go on sale? Although it's a replacement home game for us, I'd advise anyone with general admission to upgrade to a seat ASAP, and get to the game early.

The GA sections against Essendon were horrendous, heaps of mouth breathers wandered up & down the aisles during the first two quarters looking for seats and blocking my view of the game. One group of seven kept pissfarting around aimlessly hoping they'd all find seats together. I'm going to get a good level 1 seat this time.

Tickets went on sale last Wednesday (9/8). Better get your skates on, I doubt you'll get Lev 1 this late.

I'm not even considering this as Bob and Boydy's last game, all part of the master plan. Even better story than last year and we've already sold the movie rights ;)

I think the same.
Sure it's nice, but not needed IMO.

Just thinking that this being a first time it would be done for retirees will make a more unique event. From our point of view Bob is unique.

I was also thinking if Bob knew we would make the big dance it was possible for him to aim to make it back last season and that could have been his swansong or it was just not possible unless he had LARS.

Cannot change the past but I am thinking if he had a crystal ball he may have taken the LARS option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back