Combined Vent threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still angry.

The AFL is the best code in the world, I believe that BUT my god those that run the game are 3rd grade back water administrators. Which professional codes change rules or interpretation of rules as often as the AFL ? It is a farce. Rules are rules, if a rule does not work, fine, change it at the end of the year, why ? Because you need to keep the competition fair! If by round 1-14 you interpret rules one way, you cant change it after, you put teams either at an advantage or a disadvantage to those that played with the old interpretation.

Obviously I am emotionally invested into the game on the weekend but the freo tigers game was the worst umpired game i have ever seen in any code, it was a farce but our corrupt administrators like always, wont accept accountability and ignore it.

Get on the ladder predictor Easty!

The dilemma is most likely it's going to mean playing an away final in Perth, either in week 1 or week 2 (I think Hawthorn will finish 3rd but win in Perth regardless of who they play).

I don't think we were that far off Freo to be honest. Actually I was expecting them to be better.

Well pencilling the Hawks in as a loss puts us right back in the 5-8 bunch. We then have a 50-50 v Adelaide. After that we'll potentially be battling for a finals berth.

To your point though, we play Perth well. We have beaten Freo and WC in our last meetings with them there, while we've lost to them both at the MCG this year. So maybe a Perth final suits us better, and I'd prefer it to be against Fremantle.

I'm not questioning the guy for his beliefs what he feels for the club and i know he's hurting the question i ask is as a footballer with such a big hype to me isn't even good enough to be in the 22. I set next to a mod at saints game and he was horrible we counted in the game i think it was 2 good things he did. His endeavour is there no question but his executions are just plain horrible. Did you see the one where he went to spoil and missed everything man and ball and they get a goal from memory.
I would like to know where you think bachar has been given 'big hype' as a player? Never heard that before. He is a best 22 player not anything else.

I would like to know where you think bachar has been given 'big hype' as a player? Never heard that before. He is a best 22 player not anything else.
Media for a start mentioned in the all australian team this year and a lot on here that just luv him and apparently gets a lot of possessions which 3 quarters are rubbish.

Last edited:
I'm not questioning the guy for his beliefs what he feels for the club and i know he's hurting the question i ask is as a footballer with such a big hype to me isn't even good enough to be in the 22. I set next to a mod at saints game and he was horrible we counted in the game i think it was 2 good things he did. His endeavour is there no question but his executions are just plain horrible. Did you see the one where he went to spoil and missed everything man and ball and they get a goal from memory.
As I said he has been good for us this year , in fact this season has been his best season. He is just a scapegoat to you , and I think you did question whether he tried hard or not as you agreed to or called him soft . He just made a terrible mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said he has been good for us this year , in fact this season has been his best season. He is just a scapegoat to you , and I think you did question whether he tried hard or not as you agreed to or called him soft . He just made a terrible mistake
I never said he didn't try hard in effect i wish all the players were like him in most ways . By soft i don't mean he doesn't go for the ball it's just that 99% of the time he just gets pushed aside very easily, And when going for the ball his skill of overrunning the ball is amazing. As i said before that wasn't the reason we lost far from it but it was the killer blow.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

"Campbell supported the decision to award a free kick against Richmond star Dustin Martin for spraying water on a Fremantle opponent, but acknowledged the uncertainty around the rules for ruck contests after several puzzling frees were paid over the weekend." - from afl.com.au

upload_2015-7-27_14-17-0.jpeg

Time for a new umpiring boss, methinks...

"Campbell supported the decision to award a free kick against Richmond star Dustin Martin for spraying water on a Fremantle opponent, but acknowledged the uncertainty around the rules for ruck contests after several puzzling frees were paid over the weekend." - from afl.com.au

View attachment 156621

Campell is a *en dickhead lol

View attachment 156621

They don't even know what the rules are themselves. Jesus wept...

All this talk about free kicks to Freo in the forward 1/2 , according to the stats we had 6 but Richmond had 5 , one more wippy do . So we were more accurate kicking goals from them but overall Richmond had the rub of the green with 24 to 18 ,that's 6 more free kicks.

5 of your 12 were from frees. Pavs free against Rance was laughable and the 50 against Dusty for squirting water was comical. Sorry mate Richmond were the better side on the day but Freo got the win so good luck to you but I don't think you impressed anyone on the day. Good luck in the top four....your going to need it.

I never said he didn't try hard in effect i wish all the players were like him in most ways . By soft i don't mean he doesn't go for the ball it's just that 99% of the time he just gets pushed aside very easily, And when going for the ball his skill of overrunning the ball is amazing. As i said before that wasn't the reason we lost far from it but it was the killer blow.
well thats not soft then, thats just a technical issue to do with body positioning and his decision making, which can be his weakness at times, he is a good player though, all we can do is move on unfortunately, and dw the clubs will work overtime when they review the game, they all care, but the thing is the afl competition has got alot harder than recent seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back