Universal Love Come on Dee's!

Remove this Banner Ad

The rest of the footy world is hoping that you can get into the finals and knock Norf out! GO DEES!
Just a question, do you think that you seriously make a run in finals if you make it in? Sorry for intruding =)

Thanks mate. I don't think we can seriously make a run for the flag, but I reckon we can win a final - we've shown at our best we can play great footy at times, and I have a feeling our contested style of footy would actually hold up pretty well in finals.

I agree with all of the above but I think North will unfortunately beat swans down in Tassie this weekend rendering this conversation meaningless. Fun to imagine tho

Also if we get up this week we need to play this at the club all week heading into the geelong game. (Shame the full version of this game doesn't exist any where as far as i know. Have searched for a full copy for years)

Also if we get up this week we need to play this at the club all week heading into the geelong game. (Shame the full version of this game doesn't exist any where as far as i know. Have searched for a full copy for years)

Can't believe Name a Game doesn't have it.

The rest of the footy world is hoping that you can get into the finals and knock Norf out! GO DEES!
Just a question, do you think that you seriously make a run in finals if you make it in? Sorry for intruding =)
I think we can make finals and win them all, and be premiers with Gawn winning the Brownlow.

I'm a known idiot though and mostly people say shut up flog to me then put me on ignore :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can make finals and win them all, and be premiers with Gawn winning the Brownlow.

I'm a known idiot though and mostly people say shut up flog to me then put me on ignore :(
love the optimism Proper Gander haha

You younger guys - how much have you lost with the closure of the suburban grounds.

I went to Princes Park, Junction Oval, Western Oval, Moorabbin, the Handbaggery, Windy Hill, Victoria Park but missed out on Arden Street and the Lakeside Oval. Oh, what fun it was!!!!!

Yeah how crap was western oval!!

I took our Japanese exchange student there in 93 I think it was watched us beat the doggies

She thought Australia was pretty crap after that

Oh and waverly CRAP so long to get there and so cold

Never got to junction oval what was that like ?

You younger guys - how much have you lost with the closure of the suburban grounds.

I went to Princes Park, Junction Oval, Western Oval, Moorabbin, the Handbaggery, Windy Hill, Victoria Park but missed out on Arden Street and the Lakeside Oval. Oh, what fun it was!!!!![/QUOTe
Yeah how crap was western oval!!

I took our Japanese exchange student there in 93 I think it was watched us beat the doggies

She thought Australia was pretty crap after that

Oh and waverly CRAP so long to get there and so cold

Never got to junction oval what was that like ?
Good little ground , great atmosphere ,easy to get to, but by the time we got to train there it was a neglected dump .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back