Come on

Remove this Banner Ad

We match up well against them. Don't worry, our team will be going all-out to knock them out of the finals race and wipe that pathetic smile off Neal Daniher's face! :mad:

Absolute bullsh.it, sad to see the Dogs season ended by incompetent maggots who cant get a real job so they resort to umpiring

Melbourne is a s.hit club, with wa.nker supporters - would be more than happy to stick it right up their arses next weekend!

i didnt realise us bomber fans were supposed to have such a hatred for melbourne...

thought it was more the freo-essendon relationship where we know they are our btchs

See the Bombers fly up up
To finsih off the Demons
allow the bulldogs their chance to play
in finals footy again......

Not great at song writing....

But you get the idea.....

Go Bombers

Nandoz said:
Absolute bullsh.it, sad to see the Dogs season ended by incompetent maggots who cant get a real job so they resort to umpiring

Melbourne is a s.hit club, with wa.nker supporters - would be more than happy to stick it right up their arses next weekend!
I’m pumped

Go the Dogs
Go the Saints

GO THE DONS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs derserve to make it my arse.
they cant even beat un underman demon side.

How can the bulldogs be your friends after 2000, you would have been the greatest team ever and no one would ever beat it but now thanks to them the door is still open.

raikkonen64 said:

How can the bulldogs be your friends after 2000, you would have been the greatest team ever and no one would ever beat it but now thanks to them the door is still open.

Get f.ucked!

Melbourne is the most boring side in the AFL. Its a dissapointment that they get the name "Melbourne" and represent the whole of the city. You guys should be playing in Adelaide IMO.

GO THE DONS.................this week

doggie doggie doggie said:
Get f.ucked!

Melbourne is the most boring side in the AFL. Its a dissapointment that they get the name "Melbourne" and represent the whole of the city. You guys should be laying in Adelaide IMO.

GO THE DONS.................this week

My, aren’t we popular. Nice to see plenty of Bulldog supporters so bitter.

raikkonen64 said:

You should get that stutter seen to.

bulldogrob said:
Come on Guys. Please thump the Diver dees next sunday. Even if we still miss out on the finals, i dont want that pathetic bunch of tossers in there.

WELL DO IT 4 YA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back