Universal Love Come & see the Premiership Cup Around Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Website Header - Prem Cup Tour.jpg

We’re bringing the Cup to you!
Over the coming months, we’ll be visiting regional Victoria and a majority of capital cities so our Tiger Army faithful can have a meet & greet with the 2017 Premiership Cup.

See below for details of when the Cup will be near you, and check back for further details (including venues) shortly.

**Tour details correct as at Wednesday, October 18

VICTORIA

Richmond

Sports Hall at the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval
Friday 20 Oct
9am – 3pm

Cardinia Shire

Officer Community Hub
2 Parker St, Officer
Saturday Oct 21
11am – 2pm

Mildura

Saturday, Oct 28
11am – 3pm

Echuca

Sunday, Oct 29
11am – 3pm

Shepparton

Friday, Nov 3
11am – 2pm

Bendigo*

QUEENSLAND

Gold Coast

Saturday, Nov 11
11am – 3pm

NEW SOUTH WALES

Sydney

Sunday, Nov 12
11am – 3pm

NORTHERN TERRITORY

Darwin

Friday, Nov 17 – Sunday, Nov 19*

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Perth

Saturday, Nov 25*

TASMANIA

Hobart*

*Further details to be confirmed as soon as possible. Times and locations are subject to change at short notice.

Please note:

We aim to give as many of our fans as possible a chance to take a photo of the Cup. Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that all attendees will have the opportunity to view the cup and/or to take a photo, so we ask for your patience on the day, and for you to arrive earlier than the allocated time to ensure your place.

The Cup will visit Adelaide when the team plays there in 2018. The Cup may also visit other locations in 2018, with details to be confirmed at a later date.

Last edited:
The Cup will visit Adelaide when the team plays there in 2018. The Cup may also visit other locations in 2018, with details to be confirmed at a later date.

I am imagining this being the team doing a pre-game lap with the cup. The salty tears that would flow.

I am imagining this being the team doing a pre-game lap with the cup. The salty tears that would flow.
Hopefully it's Port Adelaide instead of Adelaide, the last thing we need is to give Adelaide even more ammunition. :D

OK - I gotta say it....
I think we are now in over hype, overdrive....
At some point we need to stop the saturation coverage.

I know, what a Debbie Downer... :oops:

Mate it’s only been 2 1/2 weeks , we haven’t won it for 37 years . Haveto let club celebrate a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back