Comedian - Bill Burr

red+black

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
One of my favorite comedians Bill Burr was on Letterman on Friday night. This guy is a scream. Check out his website, he has heaps of audio and video clips. Pretty sure he was at the Melbourne Comedy Festival last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silvagnis

TheBrownDog
Suspended
Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
That was one of the best stand ups I've seen and I thought he can't keep this going but he did. A great comedian who hopefully appears on Letterman again. On the show last night was Paris Hilton who undoubtedly is the dumbest person on the planet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoppedCorn

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Bill is brilliant
hands down ive watched.his vids a dozen times each
I dont have netflix so im chillin till i can aquire a copy

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Podcast is great, can get repetitive but what do you expect when he does it twice a week.
He loves his NFL and his Patriots, that's why I posted that podcast and not the latest Monday one after the NFL opening weekend.

He's better when he just rants about general sh*t, he could do with a couple of other guests too to give him someone else to bounce off.

He is always great with Conan, another red headed Patriots fan from Boston, who would have picked that they would get on so well.

Demonic Ascent

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Eltham Turtles, NY Jets, Celtics
He loves his NFL and his Patriots, that's why I posted that podcast and not the latest Monday one after the NFL opening weekend.

He's better when he just rants about general sh*t, he could do with a couple of other guests too to give him someone else to bounce off.

He is always great with Conan, another red headed Patriots fan from Boston, who would have picked that they would get on so well.

Yeah I think I first heard him on Simmons podcast where they both fapped over the Pats

I find some of the most entertaining episodes are when he has his wife (Mia?) on. Adds another voice and she doesn't take his s**t haha

Top Bottom