Comic Books, Cartoons, & Collectibles

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it sort of is. Still has that fantasy element to it, I guess.

I've lost track of Kick Ass 2, didn't even know it was still in the works.

Justice League looks to be taking off soon as well, and with the Flash, who I loved as a kid. I hope they tear the arse out of "the avengers", as I thought that was a bit 'typical' and 'predictable'.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Hawks players for sale:

$2: Roughead, Rioli, Hodge
$4: Breust, Lewis, Gunston, Hartung, Mitchell

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Hawthorn.JPG

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Hawks players for sale:

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
View attachment 1032750
*Any likeness to actual AFL footballers is purely coincidental.

I sold my last Hartung but still have Roughead, Rioli, Hodge, Breust, (Jordan) Lewis, Gunston and (Sam) Mitchell left

I sold my last Hartung but still have Roughead, Rioli, Hodge, Breust, (Jordan) Lewis, Gunston and (Sam) Mitchell left
Mitchell has been sold but I still have Hodge, Rioli, Roughead, Breust, Gunston and Jordan Lewis still available. A fair few premierships in that lot! :trophy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back