Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou

1627884507831.png

So who will be crowned the top of 'The Edge' Ruck rankings in S32?

Before I get started I would like to acknowledge Dav who will be putting in a lot of work behind the scenes and also using some of his creative work this season, and will be bringing us some interviews along the way. I look forward to seeing what Dav comes up with.

Here is how it will work for S32.

Firstly a Ruck will be scored on how he performed against his direct opposing Ruck.

Three metrics will be used in that match up to determine the winner and score for that match up, and they are as follows.

1. Hit-outs - The only stat that matters, lets be honest

2. Final Dream Team (DT) Score of each player - Highest score gets the point.

3. The Match up itself - How the SIM judged the match-up. This could be a varying score also depending on how comprehensively you won/lost the match up.

Those 3 components will be used to give each Ruck a score, which will go along way to creating the Ruck Power Ranking for S32.

Links to each weeks ranking will be placed in the 2nd post of this thread.

"To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:

Can’t wait to see Elton Johns Wig stats in the ruck, what a match winner !
The SIM hates me, it won't let me play a full game in the ruck.

No doubt I will have to start my run for 'The Edge' in 12th place after today.

The SIM hates me, it won't let me play a full game in the ruck.

No doubt I will have to start my run for 'The Edge' in 12th place after today.
Just keep him in the ruck and keep the momentum going at the Furies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bastyy make EJW ruck next week if you want to be successful but more importantly to keep Bono in the league

U2tigers stayed too long in the ruck at the Wonders, then they all had to leave and he needed a break. Club hasn’t been the same since

Then signed by the Bears and then they too fell apart and another break was required

Put Bono next to you in the pocket, make him think he is Lobb

Last edited:
Bastyy make EJW ruck week if you want to be successful but more importantly to keep Bono in the league

U2tigers stayed too long in the ruck at the Wonders, then they all had to leave and he needed a break. Club hasn’t been the same since

Then signed by the Bears and then they too fell apart and another break was required

But...but... I'm the best Ruck ever

Bastyy make EJW ruck week if you want to be successful but more importantly to keep Bono in the league

I would never be so cruel to make someone think they're Rory Lobb

Round 1

1627884507831.png

Before I start the Opening Post has been updated with the Rules.

Round 1

POWER RANKINGS

1️⃣

Strigoi

Dragons FFC

Strigoi was the comfortable winner in what was a pretty close high scoring affair. Strigoi had the Qooty on a string amassing 19 hit outs for the day, but it was his 111 DT points that got him to the top of the Power Rankings after Round 1. Strigoi comes up against Dav in Round 2 who will fired up to get the Warriors their first win.

2️⃣

GreyCrow

Gold City Royals

GreyCrow had a huge win over U2tigers this week and was comfortably all over him before U2tigers was subbed out of the Ruck. The Royals didn't win the match, however GreyCrow wasn't to blame for that, scoring an impressive 95 DT points in the loss. GreyCrow faces the Wonders in next weeks match ups.

3️⃣

Dav
Coney Island Warriors

Dav convincingly won the Match up and the Hit outs in this match, but which was a bit of a theme for Rucks this week, he still couldn't get his team over the line, as the Warriors loss to the Reigning Premiers. Dav won the hit outs 19-9 in Round 1. Dav will now have to face Strigoi in what should be a great Match up.

4️⃣

Muddiemoose

Las Vegas Bears

Muddiemoose was another Ruck to beat his opponent convincingly in Round 1 winning in all 3 metrics. and also another one who couldn't get his team the win. The only thing keeing Muddiemoose from being higher is his lower Hit out count. This week Muddiemoose will face off with larrikan in what should be an interesting encounter.

5️⃣

Rodney Dangerfield
Gumbies FFC

A lot of pundits out there would have wondered why he is not sitting atop the Rankings with a massive 22 Hit outs, and its only because he tied in the DT catagory on 74 pts with haydo. But its hard not to be impressed that the 'once worst Qootballer of all time' actually goes alright in the Ruck. It will be good for Qooty if he can keep this up. Rodney will match up against the ROys Ruck fitzroybowiedog in Round 2.

6️⃣

fitzroybowiedog

Roys FFC

In his teams big loss fitzroybowiedog at least held his own in the ruck, coming away with a draw against MannumPower, but his better DT score gets him the higher ranking between the pair. This week however he takes on the Rucking power of Rodney Dangerfield of the Gumbies FFC, and he would need to improve on last weeks effort.

7️⃣

MannumPower
Sin City Swamprats

As staeted above MannumPower came away with a fraw in the metrics, however he didn't get as much of the ball as his opponent, so I am unable to put him above fitzroybowiedog this week, even if his team did flog the Roys in the end. He will come up again another Ruck who struggled last week and face off against Hate of the Demons in Round 2.

8️⃣

haydo
West Coast Wonders

haydo copped a bit of a flogging from Rodney Dangerfield in round 1, only getting 8 hit outs to Rodneys 22, something of a flogging really. The Wonders would be hoping he can do a lot better then that in Round 2 when he comes up against GreyCrow of thew Royals.

9️⃣

Kilroy
Baghdad Bombers

Kilroy wasn't overly bad last round, but to be honest it was just an average performance from a Ruck in a winning team. He will be looking for a better performance against U2tigers (if he keeps his spot) of the Furies in Round 2. 11 hitouts is just not enough for a Ruck of the Sweet F.A.

🔟

larrikin
East Side Hawks Pheonix

larrikin was unlucky to come up against a rampaging Strigoi in round 1, and tried to battle his way though the match, however didn't have the impact around the ground. larrikin doesn't find his match up any easier this week when he will try and counter Muddiemoose's influence for the Bears.

1️⃣1️⃣

Hate

Mt Buller Demons

A very ordinary Round 1 for Hate, as he only managed 9 hitouts and 61 DT points. Dav was the clear winner of their match up, and Hate will be hoping he can find some form leading into his Round 2 encounters against MannumPower. A lot of work in front of him prior to Round 2.

1️⃣2️⃣

U2tigers
Fighting Furies

U2tigers was woeful (No blaming SIM here) in Round 1 with GreyCrow well in front early, which forced the Furies captains to Sub U2tigers out of te Ruck. U2tigers did no better when moved to other positions around the ground. It is unsure if the Furies will stick with U2tigers, bt I am sure he is chomping at the bit to prove his Ruck genius against Bombers Ruck Kilroy in Round 2.

Match of the Round Round 2

Strigoi versus Dav

"To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:

1627884507831.png

Before I start the Opening Post has been updated with the Rules.

Round 1

POWER RANKINGS

1️⃣

Strigoi

Dragons FFC

Strigoi was the comfortable winner in what was a pretty close high scoring affair. Strigoi had the Qooty on a string amassing 19 hit outs for the day, but it was his 111 DT points that got him to the top of the Power Rankings after Round 1. Strigoi comes up against Dav in Round 2 who will fired up to get the Warriors their first win.

2️⃣

GreyCrow

Gold City Royals

GreyCrow had a huge win over U2tigers this week and was comfortably all over him before U2tigers was subbed out of the Ruck. The Royals didn't win the match, however GreyCrow wasn't to blame for that, scoring an impressive 95 DT points in the loss. GreyCrow faces the Wonders in next weeks match ups.

3️⃣

Dav
Coney Island Warriors

Dav convincingly won the Match up and the Hit outs in this match, but which was a bit of a theme for Rucks this week, he still couldn't get his team over the line, as the Warriors loss to the Reigning Premiers. Dav won the hit outs 19-9 in Round 1. Dav will now have to face Strigoi in what should be a great Match up.

4️⃣

Muddiemoose

Las Vegas Bears

Muddiemoose was another Ruck to beat his opponent convincingly in Round 1 winning in all 3 metrics. and also another one who couldn't get his team the win. The only thing keeing Muddiemoose from being higher is his lower Hit out count. This week Muddiemoose will face off with larrikan in what should be an interesting encounter.

5️⃣

Rodney Dangerfield
Gumbies FFC

A lot of pundits out there would have wondered why he is not sitting atop the Rankings with a massive 22 Hit outs, and its only because he tied in the DT catagory on 74 pts with haydo. But its hard not to be impressed that the 'once worst Qootballer of all time' actually goes alright in the Ruck. It will be good for Qooty if he can keep this up. Rodney will match up against the ROys Ruck fitzroybowiedog in Round 2.

6️⃣

fitzroybowiedog

Roys FFC

In his teams big loss fitzroybowiedog at least held his own in the ruck, coming away with a draw against MannumPower, but his better DT score gets him the higher ranking between the pair. This week however he takes on the Rucking power of Rodney Dangerfield of the Gumbies FFC, and he would need to improve on last weeks effort.

7️⃣

MannumPower
Sin City Swamprats

As staeted above MannumPower came away with a fraw in the metrics, however he didn't get as much of the ball as his opponent, so I am unable to put him above fitzroybowiedog this week, even if his team did flog the Roys in the end. He will come up again another Ruck who struggled last week and face off against Hate of the Demons in Round 2.

8️⃣

haydo
West Coast Wonders

haydo copped a bit of a flogging from Rodney Dangerfield in round 1, only getting 8 hit outs to Rodneys 22, something of a flogging really. The Wonders would be hoping he can do a lot better then that in Round 2 when he comes up against GreyCrow of thew Royals.

9️⃣

Kilroy
Baghdad Bombers

Kilroy wasn't overly bad last round, but to be honest it was just an average performance from a Ruck in a winning team. He will be looking for a better performance against U2tigers (if he keeps his spot) of the Furies in Round 2. 11 hitouts is just not enough for a Ruck of the Sweet F.A.

🔟

larrikin
East SIde Hawks Pheonix

larrikin was unlucky to come up against a rampaging Strigoi in round 1, and tried to battle his way though the match, however didn't have the impact around the ground. larrikin doesn't find his match up any easier this week when he will try and counter Muddiemoose's influence for the Bears.

1️⃣1️⃣

Hate

Mt Buller Demons

A very ordinary Round 1 for Hate, as he only managed 9 hitouts and 61 DT points. Dav was the clear winner of their match up, and Hate will be hoping he can find some form leading into his Round 2 encounters against MannumPower. A lot of work in front of him prior to Round 2.

1️⃣2️⃣

U2tigers
Fighting Furies

U2tigers was woeful (No blaming SIM here) in Round 1 with GreyCrow well in front early, which forced the Furies captains to Sub U2tigers out of te Ruck. U2tigers did no better when moved to other positions around the ground. It is unsure if the Furies will stick with U2tigers, bt I am sure he is chomping at the bit to prove his Ruck genius against Bombers Ruck Kilroy in Round 2.

Match of the Round Round 2

Strigoi versus Dav

Shouldn't someone else be 12...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back