Mod. Notice COMING SOON: Swans Player Profiles & Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

I think tomorrow's the last day. Syd correct me if I'm wrong.

According tpo Chief, yes.

According to the unclaimed\uncompleted log however....

What's the go with the layout/pictures/presentation of these things? It would be good if we can make them stand out a bit more rather than just a piece of text.

Thats why I treid to dress up a header to start each one, and originally, I was searching\sourcing pics from the news sites but was warned about potential use\copyright issues.

Therefore, we need any user pics we can get our hands on.

Should do one of Rohan or Jude tonight, trying to make it less "concise" than my Parker review even though I was happy with that one.

Are we the last club to finish these? :eek:

Will do the Jude Bolton review today or Sunday, but that'll probably be it for me.

How many players are yet to be reviewed? It seems this has sort of gone on forever, not enough people on this board.

We also have things to do i.e. we don't live in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure tbh. I'll ask Syd, he was running the show for this so he might have completed reviews for players but not added them to the thread. So to save the risk of a duplication and waste of effort from you guys I'll double check with him.

To be continued...

EDIT: Someone can take Goodes off me if they like, if you're in the mood right now.

I can do two a week.

Cmon guys we need to take this off aussie's hands. He's going to be worn out form all the work he's done on the general chat board we need to allow him some time just to enjoy posting on big footy for a while not administer this.

Grim and Soph need to take the ressies regulars so the rest of us need to jump on the senor list.

So Syd give us a list of who is left and we'll all pitch in and get it finished.

I will have mine in tonight if we ban grimlock for 10 days

I sent the Rohan and Jude reviews to Syd, no response so far.

I am going to assume they just have been updated yet.

I have got them, but owing to an enforced close down at work over the xmas\ny period and being up to my arse in alligators catching back up since returning I haven't had a chance to get them up yet.

Will have them up by Friday, and apologies for the delay.

I H8 it when RL interferes with online life. :mad::(

I have got them, but owing to an enforced close down at work over the xmas\ny period and being up to my arse in alligators catching back up since returning I haven't had a chance to get them up yet.

Will have them up by Friday, and apologies for the delay.

I H8 it when RL interferes with online life. :mad::(

is that code for im getting myself legless a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back