Opinion Commentary and media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also its a pretty easy prediction to say we will slide rather than put your balls on the line and say we'll make the eight.
I think we'll be competitive but will be shown up for class against the better teams like GWS/Dogs/Swans/Crows, but there will a lot of 50/50 games this year for us that will decide if we make the eight or drop down a bit.

My mum has been saying (who's not a roo supporter and doesnt like football that much) that NDS sounds like a little boy or girl and had been laughing at him over the past few weeks.

But for what he says he is better than a lot.

Apart from his silly 15-16th finish for North.

I'm not sure if anyone could have come up with a picture that encapsulates this bloke any better. Vacuous, backslappy and insecure. AFL media in three words.

He lost a bet with Brad Johnson and this is him paying up.

But I love the over reactions on here.

Who could say the dumbest sh*t during a live telecast?

The result was always a no-brainer in my view.

no idea what the bet was but because some other doofus claims he jumped on the band wagon doesn't make it so. As I said, we love an over reaction on here....especially when it comes to the media...oh and the umps...and AFL management.... and the MRP....

Well Kingy hasnt been in everyones best books around here lately. I guess if it was mentioned that he lost a bet it could of helped ;P

Regardless of the fact; he is more in love with other teams.

I have had the view over the past few years he has soft spot or love for Richmond. I have no idea why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but Kingy backs up his dumb sh*t with heaps of Champion Data stats, so it's all 'analytical' and stuff.
no idea what the bet was but because some other doofus claims he jumped on the band wagon doesn't make it so. As I said, we love an over reaction on here....especially when it comes to the media...oh and the umps...and AFL management.... and the MRP.... and perceived over reactions
EFA

no idea what the bet was but because some other doofus claims he jumped on the band wagon doesn't make it so. As I said, we love an over reaction on here....especially when it comes to the media...oh and the umps...and AFL management.... and the MRP....

I am irrationally critical of Kingy, I admit. The campaigner deserves it.

I realise that you would never stoop to that level, of course. :thumbsu:

Is this the same as your reaction when LT breathes the wrong way?

Yeh well Brian Lake is my stand out.

Making Dipper look like a Pro.

Thought at one point he was channeling Strachnny last night. Speaking incomprehensible jibberish with an occasional word in English. He often says phrases where he jumbles the order of the words. If he's reading from an autocue, either somebody is taking the piss or he's dyslexic.

Thought at one point he was channeling Strachnny last night. Speaking incomprehensible jibberish with an occasional word in English. He often says phrases where he jumbles the order of the words. If he's reading from an autocue, either somebody is taking the piss or he's dyslexic.
That'd be cool if someone was taking the piss...."channel 7 viewers go * yourselves"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yep, cause it has a lot to do with why he's a non marking high flying ducker with a s**t kick for goal.
your not luke darcy are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back