Opinion Commentary and media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, think we'll go ok.
We went alright in 2007 before a couple of finals humiliations brought us back to Earth.

There's a similar feel; backs against the wall, not rated, media predictions of a tough year etc. In that year we managed to play well and finish in the top 4. Not sure we can quite do that this year, but I think it's similar that we will surprise and win many more games than expected.

nah. I'm Mav, cobber.
top-gun-cruise.jpg

Touche!

IF North beat the Eagles on Sunday
THEN Damo will have to drum up a negative from somewhere
Prob a story on Ryan Clarke getting upset and in a fight with Brad Scott and wanting out. Credible sources but can't be named. Hutchy also heard from the same source.

AFL has changed their app in the way it streams the radio. Last year I doing a trick with my Bluetooth to delay it to sync with Foxtel but now the stream is significantly delayed to be able to do that.

Does anyone know a method to get around this? I dont have digital radio down here.

Sorry if in the wrong thread. Thx.

Summary of Terry Wallet and Andy Mahar's preview of our game on SEN:
-Mitchell is a gun
-Mitchell and Petrie are both 34
-Can they perform on the road?
-North have a few debutants because we lost our star veterans last year
-Both tipped Eagles

How these blokes continue to get air time is beyond me.

-Mitchell is a gun
-Both tipped Eagles

Did you misspell Maher on purpose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-Mitchell is a gun
-Both tipped Eagles

IN their defense they were tight on time as they took too long on the others and had a massive ad break.

How white is your ceiling as you said that?
I was more referring to it being very quick, but not on the quality of the content....I guess I should of mentioned that ;)

But yeh its very annoying we dont get the time of day. We are an irrelevant club to Plough.

IN their defense they were tight on time as they took too long on the others and had a massive ad break.
They spoke too much sh*t at the start of the preview. Andy was ready to move on without speaking about us at all. Terry threw a few comments in regards to the turn over of players at the end. It was rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back