Opinion Commentary and media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall during this week's video reviews of the game. Not only the overall one with the senior coach but the ones with the line coaches and those with individuals. There must've been some very glaring mistakes made for all to see.

I hope the final quarter was examined openly, honestly and as thoroughly as the Kennedy assassination.

Identifying the issues is the easy bit. Rectifying them is what will count.

Reckon they should go through all the last quarters, one after the other. There must be a common problem. Identify it and address it. I'm guessing there's some repeat offenders.

I understand we've ordered a s**t ton of magic bullets.

Nek minnet, these bad boys arrive (note the ex captain reference at the bottom - no pun - as well).

dulcolax-laxative-suppositories.png

WTF is Eddie on about on MMM

This is s**t of the highest order.

It's all getting a bit David Brent-ish

Did not like his interview. Talks about commitment, but makes it clear that he's only committed until he wants to leave.

While that in itself isn't a bad thing and everyone should do it, for him to say that publicly is a sure sign of a lack of commitment, and a sign that he's telling the world he is open to offers.

I haven't been fully in the camp of he must go, but I wasn't convinced that HE is all in now, and that its doing to be detrimental over the course of the year. Sounded more like he was dodging questions (and its becoming clear that his management did look at Brisbane), and now he is making a statement that he will be available at the end of the year. Sorry brad, fans (and players) can read between the lines mate, your lack of being able to be categorical in your responses and your limp fisted attempt to play both ends around commitment show through quite clearly.

Did not like his interview. Talks about commitment, but makes it clear that he's only committed until he wants to leave.

While that in itself isn't a bad thing and everyone should do it, for him to say that publicly is a sure sign of a lack of commitment, and a sign that he's telling the world he is open to offers.

I haven't been fully in the camp of he must go, but I wasn't convinced that HE is all in now, and that its doing to be detrimental over the course of the year. Sounded more like he was dodging questions (and its becoming clear that his management did look at Brisbane), and now he is making a statement that he will be available at the end of the year. Sorry brad, fans (and players) can read between the lines mate, your lack of being able to be categorical in your responses and your limp fisted attempt to play both ends around commitment show through quite clearly.
Caro made it clear his management went to brisbane.....and going off her record it's all bulls***

Re; commitment, you have a strange way of interpreting things that's all i can say.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In this week's round six edition of AFL Exchange, AFL football operations manager Simon Lethlean joins Nick Bowen and Peter Ryan to discuss:

• The contentious umpiring incidents from round five, including the low number of free kicks paid in the Anzac Day match
  • Calls for a mid-season draft/trade period, with the Demons in particular struggling due to injury
  • The possibility of an AFL reserves competition, following North Melbourne's announcement that it will field a standalone VFL team in 2018
  • AFLW expansion, and how it may play out from a practical point of view with the competition about to enter a trade and free agency period

http://embeds.audioboom.com/publish...AFL Exchange 2017: Episode 7 - Simon Lethlean

Back to the final two minutes, wouldn't we want our best two ball-winners around the stoppage?

If Mundy pressed forward, we should have been pushing wings and small forwards back, not the guys who can prevent a forward thrust from even starting. Perhaps that was on Cunners to communicate, but I wouldn't have wanted him back at that stage.

Footy boss says the Ibbotson's deliberate kick towards the boundary should've been a free kick to us. Marley's kick was a correct decision.

So, the ump has just decided not to pay it despite is being a totally obvious free kick.

Lol. There were 5 flogs there and you managed to pick out the least one.
If all were flogs, she would be the biggest one :)

Anyway any player that channel 7 bring into a feature will be made to look like that. It was cringe worthy of the biggest order. They'd even make you look uncool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back