Commentary Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Crock Hunter

Senior List
Oct 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi Guys,

Bit of a stab in the dark. Always on this forum weekly but don't post very often, so mods feel free to delete/move this thread if you feel a need to!
I thought I would give fox footy's commentary competition a go as I've always enjoyed doing a bit of commentary and getting a chance to do it on TV would be unreal and a dream come true.
The video I submitted is my version of JZ's last minute goal against the Bulldogs from last season, so there is a bit of added incentive to give it another watch ;)
Every vote I can gather is important and I thought that this Bigfooty board is great about getting around its own, especially given that we outnumber the rest of the other clubs on bigfooty. Voting only takes a second (name, email, postcode) so would love it if anyone who has the time to watch it and enjoys the commentary could submit a vote (or 4 on behalf of the entire family :p).
The submission is the most recent one at the moment and you can identify it as it has the CH7 scoreboard in the corner, so I have left the link below!
If this comes off, I promise we won't have to hear "Ben Cunningham", "Greenhead", "Luke Macmillian", or "Todd Goldberg" :D

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/commentate

Really appreciate anyone who can vote, and to those who can't, :stern look
Go Roos!

Hi Guys,

Bit of a stab in the dark. Always on this forum weekly but don't post very often, so mods feel free to delete/move this thread if you feel a need to!
I thought I would give fox footy's commentary competition a go as I've always enjoyed doing a bit of commentary and getting a chance to do it on TV would be unreal and a dream come true.
The video I submitted is my version of JZ's last minute goal against the Bulldogs from last season, so there is a bit of added incentive to give it another watch ;)
Every vote I can gather is important and I thought that this Bigfooty board is great about getting around its own, especially given that we outnumber the rest of the other clubs on bigfooty. Voting only takes a second (name, email, postcode) so would love it if anyone who has the time to watch it and enjoys the commentary could submit a vote (or 4 on behalf of the entire family :p).
The submission is the most recent one at the moment and you can identify it as it has the CH7 scoreboard in the corner, so I have left the link below!
If this comes off, I promise we won't have to hear "Ben Cunningham", "Greenhead", "Luke Macmillian", or "Todd Goldberg" :D

Go Roos!
Sebastian. I hope that is you.

Crock....done deed.

314@60.jpg

(Actually voted a few days back but it slipped my mind to mention it at the time.)

Hi Guys,

Go Roos!

Lol. It only took a couple of seconds in today’s game for another entry to the list - “Scott Turner will be missing from North’s R1 team!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back