Opinion Commentary & Media II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Daniher has a lot more tricks. Tricks are illusions. Mostly smoke and mirrors.
Daniher has more 'tricks' is an absolute rubbish statement. What are these tricks, big marks? Bannana goals? Goals from outside 50? Kicking at over 80% from set shots? Consistency? BBB does this all in spades. The only trick Daniher has is that the club he plays for has a bigger voice than ours.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jordan’s management trying to up his contract. Collingwood probably trying to play hardball after his off field s**t.

North and StKilda have salary cap space. Let’s use them as leverage.

Part of me wants to come out saying we're not interested cos he's s**t just to annoy them - but the other part of me thinks we should wink and give as many knowing looks as possible to drive up his price exponentially.

Daniher has more 'tricks' is an absolute rubbish statement. What are these tricks, big marks? Bannana goals? Goals from outside 50? Kicking at over 80% from set shots? Consistency? BBB does this all in spades. The only trick Daniher has is that the club he plays for has a bigger voice than ours.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's good at scoring 0 from kicks at goal?

...and who could forget the glorious vision of our unmatchable forward structure during the Richmond game in Hobart in 2016? Within a week, Waite was hobbling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And.... as if on cue this week - W8 is in doubt....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the size of him it is staggering he was able to play that role floating through the midfield. He is tiny compared to those 3 and didn't exactly have the pace of someone like Boomer to keep out of harms way. Shinboner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee surprised that you didn't get just dead air. How often has this occurred since Jabba The Tight Arse took over SEN? :stern look
Happened about 69 times.

Boomer was pretty good. Hope he does more media.

Last night on SEN I think they were missing overnight host....maybe he turned up later but I wasnt going to listen to Peter Donegan sporting life replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back