Opinion Commentary & Media II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a pattern on your shirt you don’t have one on your tie, pretty ******* logical

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who dresses this clown? His grandma?

DeH8idLUQAA90nY.jpg

That’s a real nasty outfit. * me, I nearly went blind looking at it.

That’s a real nasty outfit. **** me, I nearly went blind looking at it.

He's half a step away from a television evangelist.

I love when they have Brown footage for play tactics etc they have that All Australian Hurley getting beaten and spitting the dummy

They use that stock a lot and long let it continue :)

Na, he’s just a follower. Check shirt with tie seems to be a bit of a trend coming in. Fricking stupid look that our kids will laugh at in 20 years when they have retro dress up parties!

Check shirt and tie was in four years ago. He's late to the punch and has somehow found a way to **** up dressing yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that’s just ridiculous. Bet Fyfe gets the 3 Brownlow votes though,it’s just what umpires do.

That is patently obvious going by the red carpet treatment he was given yesterday.

He had 3 votes before the ball was bounced.

That is patently obvious going by the red carpet treatment he was given yesterday.

He had 3 votes before the ball was bounced.

Hard to decide which was the worst Fyfe-fellatio of the day. The soft free kick in the first quarter giving him a shot on goal, the non-tackle on Waite, or the ridiculous free kick out on the wing where everyone stopped to see what the hell the umpire was blowing a whistle for, only to have Fyfe pick up the ball very late and run away with it and take the advantage call. That was two bad decisions in a row, so that one gets the chocolates.

Did anyone catch Robbos likes and dislikes?

Wondering if he put my comment Re: Fyfe getting way too many soft frees in.

Said he'd pick the most popular ones and people smashed the like button on my comment, came 3rd in likes.

Did anyone catch Robbos likes and dislikes?

Wondering if he put my comment Re: Fyfe getting way too many soft frees in.

Said he'd pick the most popular ones and people smashed the like button on my comment, came 3rd in likes.
Nope not there. I've had posts liked plenty of times for no entry.

“I got them wrong. Team of the year North Melbourne for mine right now.

“Fifth on the AFL ladder, I think we need a session of saying I was wrong.” - Garry Lyon

I've always liked Gaz, he just seems more sincere about footy than the other talking heads and he's usually the first to admit he's wrong.

Everyone else will fall like a dominoes now.

North Melbourne starts talks on new contract for in-form tagger Ben Jacobs
JON RALPH, Herald Sun
10 minutes ago
Subscriber only
NORTH Melbourne has started contract talks with Ben Jacobs as his remarkable comeback becomes of one of the stories of the season.

Jacobs played only seven games in the past two years as he battled with multiple surgeries on a metatarsal fracture in his foot.

The first surgery wasn’t successful and he was only handed a one-year deal this year, aware he might be one more foot injury away from footy’s scrapheap.

But the No. 16 pick in the 2010 national draft is the AFL’s in-form tagger, not only shutting down opponents but also winning plenty of his own football this year.

The Roos are in talks with his management on a deal that will give him not only a pay rise but some security for his future.

b096bfea60ebda02478f1e8ab2e25b7d

Ben Jacobs isn’t letting Nat Fyfe get away. Pic: Getty Images
He won 29 possessions and kicked a goal against Fremantle, this year blanketing Patrick Cripps, Dustin Martin, Tom Mitchell and Clayton Oliver.

North Melbourne is open to discussions with Jarrad Waite and Scott Thompson on their futures as they continue brilliant late-career form.

The pair were the last two players handed contracts for this year, with 25-year-old Waite the fourth-oldest player in the competition.

He kicked three critical goals in the latest win over Fremantle and had seven score assists, with Thompson excellent in defence.

The Roos believe Thompson, who turned 32 this month, is in equal form to his All Australian season of 2013.

Waite conceded this weekend he is only one serious injury away from retirement.

But if he can stay away from the soft-tissue and structural injuries of recent years he will at least push his case for another season.

6c752a39963e57f39f389ab704e1f652

Jarrad Waite isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. Pic: Getty Images
The Roos have been prudent in their management of him, resting him in their rousing two-point win over Sydney.

Jed Anderson is another player enjoying a resurgence who will win a new contract because of his excellent form this year.

Brad Scott lauded Jacobs’ shutdown jobs recently, even if Nat Fyfe was able to break free in the loss to the Roos.

“He’s a unique player. He’s a first-round pick, he’s not just a guy who tries to go and blanket the opposition.

“He was a very high possession winner as a junior and he can do that at AFL level as well.

“Leigh Matthews used to say that role players, more than anything, have to accept the role they’re playing.

“It’s about valuing the role and how much we as a team value the role.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back