Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Well, good to see drugs still available on campus. Some things never change.

Moral outrage is the new drug on campus.

Ecstasy & pot have been replaced with victimhood.

Gippy Roo

Team Captain
Jan 26, 2018
Gippsland, VIC.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Immature and disgusting! Both should be sacked. What would Montagna’s wife/partner think? Very disrespectful and disappointing!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I grew up with Barry in Broadford and just don’t know how he thought that was funny!? Although, class was never his strong point(off the footy field).

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I grew up with Barry in Broadford and just don’t know how he thought that was funny!? Although, class was never his strong point(off the footy field).

He's a goose, and just quietly, he isn't that tough either.

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, immature and not funny at all.

But is anybody really disgusted and outraged?

I was open to my gut reaction being too emotional and then I realised the laughter evoked by the punchline is describing a sexual assualt.

So yep, still outraged.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I was open to my gut reaction being too emotional and then I realised the laughter evoked by the punchline is describing acsexual assualt.

So yep, still outraged.

It's not sexual assault mate.

It's a crass comment.

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes I am.

His comments are offensive and justified immediate action.

Really?

Agree, his comments are idiotic, not funny and totally inappropriate for radio and the appropriate action was taken.

We have plenty of really issues in society that deserve people’s outrage not what some bonehead said who shouldn’t have been in the media to start with.

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's not sexual assault mate.

It's a crass comment.

With respect Snake, the comments are referring to a routine medical procedure becoming an act of sexual pleasure without consent.

I think that crosses the line from a crass comment into describing a sexual assault.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
With respect Snake, the comments are referring to a routine medical procedure becoming an act of sexual pleasure without consent.

I think that crosses the line from a crass comment into describing a sexual assault.

I am in no way defending this piece of s**t or his ugly comments mate, but it's clearly meant to be some kind of attempt at black humor.

If we start labeling that as "sexual assault", then a veritable Pandora's box of extrapolation is unleashed on the world.

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really?

Agree, his comments are idiotic, not funny and totally inappropriate for radio and the appropriate action was taken.

We have plenty of really issues in society that deserve people’s outrage not what some bonehead said who shouldn’t have been in the media to start with.

I think I get what you are saying Harris 10.

I thought about my response carefully & honestly replied to your question. I am genuinely outraged and sickened by his comments.

I am not preparing a march, writing letters to the radio or tweeting an outrage storm.

I replied within the safety of a forum that I consider my online community because I thought it was important enough to put my hand-up to say honestly how it made me feel.

I am in no way defending this piece of s**t or his ugly comments mate, but it's clearly meant to be some kind of attempt at black humor.

If we start labeling that as "sexual assault", then a veritable Pandora's box of extrapolation is unleashed on the world.
SH is says the act described is a sexual assault, not the comment itself. I agree with him.

Last edited:

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Cheers Snake.

I wondered if I was being clear enough in the point I was trying to make. Like KT notes I was referring to the act he is describing as sexual assault not the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back